I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Thursday, December 13, 2012

She's cooler than a pocket on a t-shirt.

Interesting drive home from the boyfriend's place.

Saw not 9, not 10, not 11, but 12 shooting stars.

Had to switch from iPod to radio just to double check the world wasn't ending.

Interesting day as well.

The morning was suck-ish but it picked up in the afternoon. Gotta love fun coworkers.

And mom brought cookies.

She's the favorite cause every time she comes she brings them food. Sent out a mass email to eat the cookies but there were so many I took half of them home.

I'm partial to the koolaid ones, they rock.

Yes, koolaid cookies.

They're pink.

And awesome.

Welcome to Nebraska.

Ah, crap. Was gonna send the rest with the boyfriend to work.

Probably best, he gets enough crap about his girlfriend.

What else from today?

Ordered pizza for the party on Saturday. Helped set up for the holiday breakfast tomorrow.

Everything is "holiday" no specifics.

How tainted am I that when we went out for dinner tonight and I saw a nativity scene set up in the parking lot I went, "wow, you think they could get in trouble for that?"

After work headed out to see the boyfriend. We ate and watched The Hoff get roasted on Comedy Central and then some sort of rattlesnake hunting show on Animal Planet. Can't remember the title.

But reminded me of Swamp People.

And of that exterminator show.

Do you think if someone dies while filming they'll show that episode?

It's gonna happen sooner or later. These people are stupid. Don't know how you could do that for a living.

Now I'm back and watching the Bourne Legacy aka Bourne 4. Hurray for Rachel Weisz and Jeremy Renner, two of my favorites.

Even though it's not actually Bourne I still refer to it as Bourne 4.

What else am I supposed to call it, Cross 1?

I'm intrigued by this side of the story and finally bought 1-3 so I'm tempted to rewatch those.

Usually we watch one of them on New Years but this year will be the first year since 7th grade - except like 1 year, I think we missed 1 year - that I'm not jamming with P Squared.

That's a lot of DDR marathons, Bourne, Pirates and sparkling cider.

But that means I get to spend it with the boyfriend so it's okay.

Alright on to the music. Song of the day:

Off all day tomorrow. Sleeping in and shopping with Oldest Sister for some Xmas stuff.

Bang on the Drum All Day - Todd Rundgren

OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment