I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Dude looks like a lady.


So no, I didn't post last night. Because really all I would have been able to say was,

Wow.

That game sucked.

I was really thinking they were going to hit 80.

It reminded me of playing Madden on my PS2 and the total domination on my end.

Kind of made me want to pull out the video game - I might still tonight before I crash.

Speaking of video games, so the boyfriend and I went shopping today. Pretty much all day. Got some stuff for my family and his parents, though I have yet to get anything for his siblings. I was hoping he would have advice on that but not so much. We'll come up with something I'm sure, we still have time.

BUT! I got ideas for him so that's exciting as his birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks and then of course there's Christmas.

It was a lot of fun. We went to the mall, to Lowe's, to Best Buy, to Gamestop, to Walmart, and stopped for lunch and supper along the way.

Now I'm back at home with my big fat cat about to crash and he's off to work, blah.

I hate this whole scheduling thing, it's crap. But I love my job and he loves his job. I have a feeling it'll be like this for a while. Which is fine cause it's worth it.

Wow, amazingly short post for such a big day.

Feel like there should be more.

Hm, what else happened yesterday?

Oh, slept in.

Um.

Oh, did homework.

Um.

Oh yeah, the crapsuck that was the Big 10 championship game.

That about sums it up I guess.

So, now I'm off to bed. Have a good week!

apparently the radio station we listened to this afternoon was a fan of of aerosmith as they played his music almost every other song.


as is my boyfriend, apparently.

legitimate pre-midnight post. holy crap tag in use.



And yes, I realize I'm like super crappy blogger lady lately and haven't been posting as much as normal, but I'm back now.

No comments:

Post a Comment