I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Friday, December 14, 2012

don't piss off Pamela Landy.

She'll fax all your dirty secrets and then you'll be screwed.

Ah, a day off.

Slept in, went out to eat and shopped with Oldest Sister - coworker also there on his day off. Huzzah for pasta. Bought even more Xmas presents but now I am officially done. I can't spend anymore, it stops now.

After I pay for the stuff for his family.

Then it stops.

So shopping, more shopping and then watching first three Bourne movies whilst wrapping the aforementioned presents.

Trying to tie it together with number 4 since it takes place at the same time.

Lot of interesting spy dialogue but the majority of it is action scenes where there's no dialogue.

Alright, went so well last year I'm bringing it back. Twelve days of awesome Xmas music. Same favorite songs, different artists.

Day One:

Pat a Pan - David Archuleta
2011 was Mannheim. That's still the best but this ones pretty good. Haven't heard really anything out of him lately. Or the dude that beat him. Wasn't he named David too?

Auld Lange Syne - Lea Michele

love her. from New Year's Eve. still haven't seen the movie but the song is good. And she's always good. There's a reason she got the lead on Glee. last year's was a banjo cover it's random but it's great.

Happy Christmas (War is Over) - Christina Perri
love this video. think last year was maroon 5. they're great but this version is pretty great too. under-rated artist.

Check out last year's Day One here

I know, I'm boring. Sorry. Bourne's was great, Spiderman is now not so bad, Xmas wrapping was easier than last time with Carter. He doesn't like it when my attention is otherwise engaged but I if I lay out only the size paper I need and then put the present down and start folding immediately then there's no time or space for him to lay down in the middle of everything.

Besides, he was going insane and running all over the place. Probably going insane. Not that I can blame him being locked up here all the time. Oh well, he'll come home to the farmhouse with me for Xmas and New Year's.

That's what I did last year, I'm sure Mom will be thrilled.

Alright, I'm out. Big day tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment