I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Monday, December 3, 2012

I want to know what love is. I want you to show me.

Oh my god, it's Cyndi Lauper back as the psychic.

Haven't seen her since Harbinger's in the Fountain.

No, wait, she made an appearance on The Voice, singing with one of the final four from season one.

It was... interesting.

Avalon. That's her name. Now I feel like watching that episode.

Let's see, today.

Woke up at 8:35. I don't know what's going on with alarms, but the second one has stopped going off. I set one of them for 8:00 and hit snooze repeatedly so it goes off at 8:00, 8:05, 8:10 and then 8:15 before it stops for good. Then I have a second one that's supposed to go off at 8:20 but hasn't been. One of these days it's gonna screw me over.

Will reset everything just in case.

Work flew by fairly quickly.

Worked at the desk, updated the TAB website, stocked supplies, the usual. Oh, and had a volunteer come in, she's great. Very focused. I've got some great Go-Po's. Government and Politics students. They have to do 20 hours of community service for class, I get a lot of applications but only take 5 on at a time.

After work came The Voice, which I will attempt to keep to an abbreviated ramble. Aka it rocked and you need to watch the clip below.

After the Voice I watched Blake Shelton's Xmas program...it was alright. I bought the CD already so it was cool to see them perform the songs live, but I could have lived without the majority of the comedy stuff.

Though I did enjoy Xtina's appearance and the almost like the Voice chair skit.

I want one.

It has a bell and everything.

Then came Castle's Xmas episode, which was alright I guess.

Everything's "alright I guess." What is it about today?

Now it's on to Bones. This is what happens when I only have one assignment left and it's not due 'til the end of the week. Actual time to relax and edit stuff for my awesomely published friend, huzzah!

Gonna go over some of that tonight after Bones and crash.

So, on to the music.

For the love of God, go to iTunes and download this song.

It's worth the $1.29 and then some I promise.



oh, and while you're at it purchase some Cassadee Pope as well.

I highly recommend last week's performance of "Are You Happy Now", or the week before that's "Over You" which was written by Blake and Miranda's and topped the iTunes chart knocking off Gangnam Style for like a week. or there's "Torn" which was the blind audition.

Or really anything by Amanda Brown. "Dream On" was a big hit.

And vote.

For Cassadee.

And Terry.

And Trevin.

And Amanda.

not that I'm not a fan of Nicholas he's great and Melanie is on my top 20. They're normally awesome, but after tonight's performances, holy crap, top four was apparent.

But I guess it's up to America and all that. Anything could happen. Tomorrow tells all.

Until next week that is.

I really wouldn't be surprised if Nicholas pulls through and one of mine gets eliminated. He's got a lot of people pulling for him.

Off!

No comments:

Post a Comment