I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Thursday, December 6, 2012

coffee, work, homework, and potential flying papers

Aaannd, just like every other end of semester, here you go.

Misery - Glee

Aaannd every time I wanna throw papers but then realize I have to then clean them up.

I'M DONE!!! with all my homework!!

For the semester at least. Now gotta order textbooks for January's classes.

Was a good day. Early morning coffee with the Library Goddess with special guest star THE COOL AUNT with her chai tea latte as always.

We put the finishing touches on our newsletter then they took off for work. I stayed a bit and finished things up. Now just gotta upload it and send her the link so she can pass it on to be added to the website. Huzzah!

After that was 9 hours of work, only 1 of them at the desk. And it was Youth Services. Staff meeting at 9, periodicals at 10, off desk doing aide timesheets with Slim Shady at 11, lunch at 12 - actually got to eat with Slim Shady and literally can't remember the last time that happened cause we never get scheduled for lunch together ever - meeting from 1:30-3:00, off desk 'til 4 working on volunteer stuff with my volunteer, circ work and holds at 4, then YS at 5.

Weirdness, but quite relaxing.

After work added posts to the discussion boards and submitted my reference interview paper. So back to the huzzah!

Huzzah!

Tomorrow is back to work as usual then I have Saturday off and class Sunday with a soup luncheon. More on that later.

I know, I'm boring. I'm sorry. Here. Have some useless information.

-If you blow torch Pepto Bismol you would get a hunk of metal.

-Your foot and your forearm are the same length.

-The only domestic animal not mentioned in the bible is a cat.

- The infinity sign is called a lemniscate.

-You can put a price on fitness. It's $25.


OUT!

legitimate pre-midnight post, holy crap tag in use.

No comments:

Post a Comment