I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Sunday, December 16, 2012

you mean you forgot cranberries too?

Aw, the home branch.

Got the message from Julie but I was in the shower so I didn't get there 'til 11:30.

Which is the time I was supposed to start at the work branch anyway.

Interesting day at the work branch as it was our 50th anniversary celebration.

With 3 employees working.

To cover that entire building.

Stuffed with people.

At least I hope it was stuffed cause it is kind of a big thing.

But then again I hope it wasn't stuffed cause then I'd feel bad for the New Girl, BossLady, and Slim Shady.

And no I didn't realize those rhymed until I typed them.

I'm sure it was fine. Enough people to cover both floors.

Oh well, I got to spend my day with Space Cadet. Which is always entertaining.

We debate and then she slips me recipes.

Today it was french toast.

But there wasn't as much debate as usual. Though really not a lot of debates can top who would win in a fight: a snow leopard or a sea cow.

Long story, Go here: I guess I'll go home it's late. There'll be tomorrow night, but wait...

Meanwhile the boyfriend is still sleeping with my big fat cat on his stomach.

Did I mention we got home super late?

But he works nights so he needs to sleep during the day. And as he couldn't last night I let him sleep.

Cause it would suck to have to switch back and forth like that.

It was amusing when I came home with lunch at 3:15 and he was still konked out. Though he was awake when I got home around 6:15. Ate supper, watched a movie and he headed to work.

Tomorrow is margaritas and fajitas with the Cool Aunt but first is work. I get to go in an hour late but I still need to konk out soon.

So, on to the music. 

Christmas Music That Doesn't Suck: Day Three

Christmas Wrapping - The Donnas
love their song "take it off" but haven't heard anything out of them since.

last year's was the original - aka the Waitresses - but the one I grew up on is still the spice girls, maybe next year.

Santa Claus is Coming To Town - Michael Buble

michael buble can sing anything. except maybe rap. though i'd like to see him try.

last year's i believe was from the glee soundtrack.

Let It Snow - Frank Sinatra

you can never go wrong with the classics and frank is the epitome of classic.

last year's was michael buble - big surprise there


For last year's Day Three go here

No comments:

Post a Comment