I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Friday, December 7, 2012

tired, sleepy, other words meaning tired and sleepy...


Holy toast man, totally fell asleep at like 8:30 tonight.

Almost fell asleep on my feet tonight though so that wasn't a big surprise. I did manage to pick up the bread and basket for the soup luncheon on Sunday. Big meal for all the library students between classes, it's pretty fun.

Last semester we did pizza, one before that was tacos, etc.

Get to show up at 10 for class at 1PM. But she's smart enough to know I can't cook so I get to bring bread instead of soup.

Work was interesting. Got yelled at by an angry dude over the phone, another weird dude got banned for two years, there was an open house after closing so the regulars got to stay even later....

That's pretty much all.

Oh, planned out my meeting for Tuesday. Got a TAB meeting Tuesday with the party on Saturday. Holiday party with holiday card making to take to a nursing home, gonna order some pizza drink some eggnog - really? eggnog? that's just gross. Though I did have some today in a "santa shake" which according to the place across the street consists of eggnog and peppermint icecream. It was actually pretty good.

So excited for the day off tomorrow. Gonna spend it sleeping in and then heading out to see the boyfriend.

Aaannd that's pretty much my day.

Sorry, I'm boring.

Hopefully will have more to say tomorrow.

Yes, I'm aware I said that yesterday.

Here, have some of this:

- The average woman spends 1 year of her lifetime trying to decide what to wear.

- Mario appeared in the 1981 arcade game, Donkey Kong. His original name was Jumpman, but was changed to Mario to honor the Nintendo of America's landlord, Mario Segali.

- Fanta Orange is the third largest selling soft drink in the world.

- Butterflies cannot fly if their body temperature is less than 86 degrees.


Alright, that's all I got. Have a good one.


No comments:

Post a Comment