I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Friday, November 30, 2012

Remember, romantic comedies are like cellulite cures, every one of them is a lie.

Three guesses as to what I'm watching, but it's back for the season and still highly entertaining.

So, I pounded out the 9 hours as planned, even survived some grocery shopping afterward.

But I was on strict orders from BossLady about getting orange juice and other nutrients that aren't included in popsicles and flavored water. Cause apparently you can't live on flavored water and frozen flavored water.

Though now all I can think of is, "you ventured out into the jungle for the creamy goodness of peanut butter and came back with the wrong colored apple and flavored frozen water?!"

Ah, good times.

But the 9 hours weren't so bad with the whole "fake it 'til you make it" motto. Except apparently I wasn't so good at the faking part today cause every time the BossLady would catch me dragging my feet she'd tell me to go home. But I'm stubborn and it's all mental so I stayed.

Even after the other supervisor told me I looked like crap.

Well, she didn't put it that way but it was implied.

So much love.

They're all like mothers seriously, except for the Library Judge. He was the only male on staff today and the only one who didn't tell me to go home.

I didn't think I was that bad.

But now I have the weekend off to sleep and actually spend time with my boyfriend which has been really not happening lately as he was sick and then he was sick again and then I was sick. Just blah.

Anyway, no work AND NO CLASS leaves me time to actually do something. Aside from sleep. I did finish the last major assignment in one of my classes. Only one thing left - plus some discussion boards - but really I should have written this paper like a week ago cause I've already done the interview, it's just transcripting it really.

Is that a word? Transcripting? Or is it transcribed? Transcribing? Is that a word? Am I really that out of it that my English Majorism is gone for the night already?

Blah.

Whatever, anyway, I want to get some Xmas shopping done at some point - speaking of I actually thought of some exciting stuff other than luggage, vacuum, bookshelves and, ah crap, what was the fourth boring thing?

Anyway, sent a couple of book titles to the Favorite Sister In Law and of course Charlie's Angels season five is out now on DVD - woohoo! Except it's in a box set and I have the first four and you can't buy it by itself so it'll have to be off Amazon.

Other than that Burn Notice season five is debatable.

I think I need a break from Michael Weston. This whole sickness has me watching far too much of it. Like it was on in the background whilst writing the paper I just submitted - cause I can't work when it's quiet - on tuned to the episode that I've fallen asleep watching like 5 times within the last week.

Though kind of ineffective since I had my headphones in anyway.

I'm not productive without those, it's pathetic really.

Yes, I know, Millennial generation, and yet you're still reading this.

Where was I? Oh right, Christmas shopping at some point, plus I wanna swing by Grams' place to take a look before everything gets painted and all that. Though I guess I can't call it Gram's place anymore. We joked about coming up with a name for the property. I think now they're calling it the Cottonwood Estate or something cheesy. We can do better than that.

Oh yeah, in case you weren't aware, my sister and her husband bought Grams' house after she moved out and into a home. I lived there for a summer with her before I had to go back for college. But they're big into renovation and all that so it should be interesting.

Similar to how my brother bought my other grandparent's house and revamped it.

Alright, enough rambling. Gonna get back to Hot In Cleveland and crash so I can enjoy the sleeping in factor.

As it is already 3AM and I want to have time to do stuff tomorrow that needs to start immediately.

Clip of the night:



"don't just stand there joy, come on!"



No comments:

Post a Comment