I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Friday, November 9, 2012

"look, sparkles but no pink" "you know me so well already"

Vegas tomorrow so the countdown is officially down to 1 day.

Went shopping tonight with Oldest Sister after working 9-6.

I packed my massive bag. Cause my regular sized one is broken. So now I'll have room for souvenirs. Not that I was planning on getting a lot of them.

I'll should bring The Princess Bride with me tomorrow. For some reason I was reading it both times I flew to Chicago. Could keep the tradition alive, but I'd rather read Castle so I'll take that instead.

Was pretty progressive tonight.

That's not the word I'm looking for but since it's the only one that comes to mind I'll stick with it.

Anyway, I got a lot accomplished so I can relax for the weekend. I was told to go away and forget about school and life.

And Mom will be here so she gets to take care of my big fat cat.

Which means it'll be an actual vacation. Which I haven't had since Sketch and Edit's Excellent Adventure in January. And that was a barely a weekend and I was sick for most of it.

Realized yesterday that I totally missed out on Remember Remember the 5th of November.

aka the second year anniversary of this blog.

Last year I made a big deal out of it but this year I've been so crazy busy or half asleep when I post that I just plain forgot. As I'm still busy I'll come up with something next week.

Alright, so I'm all packed, now gotta get some sleep. Get to sleep in - barely - though I probably won't cause I'll be way to amped.

But I should attempt anyway.

So this will be the last you hear form me for a while. I'm sure it will be a well-deserved break for you.

heard this song tonight whilst shopping.

thought it was a bit early, but maybe not so much.


Our salesperson was great, she picked up on the "I hate pink" thing fairly quickly. was very determined so I got far too much.

Yes, I'm aware this boring, I'll be more exciting after Vegas.

I'm not much of gambler but a coworker did give me a quarter and told me to try out the slots. Of course I'll have to remember which one is hers so if it wins she gets the prize. We'll see about that.

So I'll be taking my new camera, woohoo! And my new clothes and all that so I'm mostly packed. Maybe take my ipad and play some angry birds in the airport.

Alright, I'm out for the weekend. Have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment