I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Sunday, November 25, 2012

we had spaghetti at our house three times this week.

Name that musical.

So I declined to post last night cause I felt like crap.

And anything I could have rambled about would have been endless and pointless.

Which I guess on here is a daily occurrence, but I couldn't muster up the energy to open up my laptop.

This was after 9 hours of work and stopping by Oldest Sister's house to show off my foosball skills, lose in some sort of war game on PS3 and then almost fall asleep on their couch until they came back.

Here's the deal, Squirt had the flu pre-Vegas. Oldest Sister got the flu after returning from Vegas. Then my brother got it. Then my boyfriend got it.

Then he got over it and now he got it again.

So my days are numbered.

And the fact that I'm exhausted and sore is an impending sign of doom.

But I'm waiting for that unmistakable bad taste in my mouth and fever to keep me from going to work.

Cause I have stuff I need to do there - too many new volunteers and TAB stuff coming up to skip and spend the day on the couch wallowing in my own misery.

I'm like Cristina like that, sorry.

But like I said, the countdown has begun. It's not a matter of if I get sick, it's more like when so I'm trying to get as much done before then as possible.

aka homework, work work, life stuff.

Only like 3 big assignments left.

IT Scholarly Paper due Friday on Koha - and summary due next Friday.

Outreach Plan due Sunday.

Reference Interview due next Saturday.

I've got the first paper laid out from previous drafts and I've already done the interview just gotta write the paper.

But I've got time. Just gotta keep up with the discussion boards along the way.

Anyway, so yesterday was alright, today was alright. Worked the weekend it was pretty slow but pretty fast at times we were closed both Thursday and Friday.

No real highlights just trying to keep my head above water.

Don't go in tomorrow until 4 so I'm headed to bed now.

OH! I uploaded my Vegas and Worlds of Fun and some NLA pictures to Facebook.

And that's all I got.

Have a good one.




Sandy!

yeah, guess which one number one in my top ten?

"and he's awesome!"


No comments:

Post a Comment