I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Friday, November 23, 2012

Li-la-la-li-li-life is sweet.

Five heart attacks this season, seriously.

What is up with these come from behind victories?

I thought Minnesota got us passed that?!

Better pick it up for the championship cause you know Wisconsin's ticked we beat them the same way.

And I could rant and ramble about how much we should have smoked Iowa but really all anybody cares about - aside from the fact that we won - is that REX IS BACK!!

So we will dominate next week.

Calling it.

Anyway, it was good to have a distraction whilst watching the game cause I told Mom I would put up her trees.

Yes, trees.

It could just be tree but I'm stubborn like that.

So I did the tree in the north room while watching the second half - that one's all white lights with gold and red ornaments. Then the living room one after the game - that one's colored lights with a mix of random ass ornaments that have been collected over the past like 60 years.

Most of them being crafts and stuff we've made, trip souvenirs, mom's wedding dress ornaments and then the nice new green ornaments to go along with them. But I ran out of colored lights so I only did one string of those and then 2 of whites.

I'm crazy and obsessive about these trees it's pathetic really. But they're done and the stockings are up.

Plus the boyfriend I got to hang out with the boyfriend cause he came out to the farmhouse for dinner. Hamburgers from Strang. Awesomeness.

It's amusing to hear him and my father talk about cars and trains. I don't even have to say anything.

Which is good cause I know nothing.

It's so weird that tomorrow is Saturday. Since I was off for two days it feels like it should be a Monday.

Oh well, I should crash. Back to work tomorrow.


Goodbye Looks Good On Me - Reba behind the scenes



i know, i'm boring. sorry. more tomorrow.







No comments:

Post a Comment