I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

this time baby i'll be bulletproof.


Well, today was interesting. Got to vote over lunch break. Thought I'd have to wait in line and it would take longer but it actually took longer to get lunch than it did to vote. The majority of my people won, except for the main one.

Out of the two rather....interesting choices I picked the one I thought would suck the least and lost. Just thinking that all these slogans of hope and change should actually bring about some.

But what do I know? Maybe he'll turn things around in these next four years.

It was interesting because everyone I talked to this week still didn't know who they were going to vote for for president.

Seemed like a tight race at the start but he won by a landslide. Just glad my other people won. I literally went through the entire sample ballot we hand out at work and looked through all of their standings plus facts on the amendments and bond issue. I used to be crazy obsessive about this kind of stuff and watch the coverage all day but lately I've just been swamped.

After voting my afternoon was dedicated to TAB stuff. They asked if we could have 2 meetings each month instead of 1 which must means I must be doing something right. Though I don't think I could handle 2 meetings. I barely have time to put stuff together for 1.

After work I headed out to see the boyfriend. We went to Wreck-It Ralph then watched the election coverage. Good kids movie, loved the random retro character cameos. Scale of Awesome puts it at about 6/10. Which is just because it really is a kids movie but it did have its moments.

Loved Jane Lynch as the badass chick leader that looked exactly like her. Then you got John C. Reilly and Sarah Silverman, etc. A lot of big names so people get the incentive to go and see it.

As I skipped out on tonight that means homework tomorrow so I'll have time to pack for Vegas later in the week. Woohoo Vegas! Countdown continues with 4 days to go.

Now I'm gonna crash cause I'm literally falling asleep while I type this.

I'll count the typos tomorrow.


Bulletproof - Melanie Martinez


love her version better than the original. no surprise as to who won this battle.


yes i know i'm boring today. i promise to have something interesting to talk about tomorrow. pull out the quote books or see what i posted on that day last year.



No comments:

Post a Comment