I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Saturday, November 3, 2012

kick off your shoes and lay down

Here's the excitement from today:

-Left at 6:30AM for class at 8

-Last in-person session and our prof was gone for a funeral. Which is a bummer, but the sub knew what she was doing since she had taught the class previously.

-Talked all about Digital Libraries. She wanted us to define it. Even though each of us knows exactly what they are it's a morning class so we were still at that point chugging coffee and eating breakfast pastries. So she broke it down to "define digital" "define library". I told her a library is where books go to die.

Joking of course.

It's more like a place people go for information and entertainment.

-After class I met up with Smo for lunch. Well, breakfast/lunch, meaning I ordered breakfast food for lunch. It was massive and I brought half of it home. Which means I get to eat it tomorrow morning, before leaving for my other class. Yay for banana pancakes!

-Came home to watch the game. About gave me a heart attack. I'm sure that was true for others as well watching the highlights to the Notre Dame game and finishing the Alabama game. But we pulled it off. Miraculously.

-Halftime of the game was cleaning the apartment. During which I found out that my safe was leaking. And since I had no idea what was in the safe - last opened around 2008ish - I figured it would be a good idea to check it out.

But remember how I lost the keys?

So I got to break into my own safe with some paperclips and a screwdriver.

Is it bad that it brought me such joy when it actually opened?

MacGyver.

And that was pretty much my day.

More fun tomorrow so I'm out soon. Turned on some Burn Notice. Rewatching season one and working my way forward. Still haven't seen the second half of season two on, but it's been so long I figured it'd be best to start at the beginning again.


Song of the day:


Sleazy Bed Track - The Bluetones

he punched the highlights out of her hair!


No comments:

Post a Comment