I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Monday, November 5, 2012

Dream on.

I've been going to bed far too late this week even though I've been posting early so I'm going to keep this short.

Made a lot of progress on homework stuff tonight which was good cause I was freaked. Stayed up last night after posting to get started so I was all zombie mode today at work. So one big one down for this week one more to go. Get to go from adult programs on resumes and job searching to digital libraries. After that it'll be search engines, after that it'll be Koha, and in between it'll be constant discussion boards.

So yes, this is boring but hey it's an update which means I'm alive and kicking. Though soon it'll just be alive cause I'm totally gonna konk out as soon as this is posted.

Unless I kick in my sleep.

Then I guess I'll still be both alive and kicking.

Song of the night:

Yes, I did was the Voice. It was on in the background at least, though background often became foreground. Which means it was good I started last night.

Dream On - Amanda Brown


Holy crap 1:58. She's awesome. Total underdog rises, I love it.

Love Adam's air drums.

Glad to hear Cassadee is a fan favorite. Guessing that's all to do with Hey Monday but I'm fine with that. As long as she makes it to the finals.

Alright, on to tomorrow.

Back to the fake 11:50's. Don't expect another real one like ever. Total fluke though it was amusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment