I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Thursday, November 8, 2012

there's nowhere to hide since you pushed my love aside...

Am I the only one that needs a beverage nearby whenever I eat anything with peanut butter in it? For fear of choking?

Awesome night with the boyfriend.

We were talking about Vegas - because I talk about that a lot - and what to pack and all that and his plan is jeans and t-shirts.

Knew there was a reason I love him.

That and he doesn't care what I wear.

So I love him more.

This was after an interesting day at work.

I mean, it started out that way. A lot of changes being thrown at us, but I guess adjustment is necessary. As I  was told today you can either adapt, migrate, or die.

By a patron, not a staff member.

After the morning was lasagna for lunch, after lunch was stocking supplies, then dinner with the boyfriend, now the Voice. Well technically Burn Notice but I just finished the Voice and switched over.

Tonight's episode was great. Amanda, Bryan, Trevin, Melanie, Adriana and of course my favorite Cassadee are moving on!

So my top 10 looks a bit like this:




Cassadee Pope
Trevin Hunte
Nicole Nelson – knocked out by Loren
Aquile – knocked out by Sylvia
Avery Wilson – knocked out by Cody
Bryan Keith

Brandon Mahone – eliminated after first battle
Michelle Brooks-Thompson – knocked out by Amanda
Adriana Louise
Collin Mcloughlin – knocked out by  
Terisa Griffin – knocked out by Trevin
Suzanna Choffel – knocked out by Cassaddee
Nelly’s Echo – eliminated after first battle
Melanie Martinez
Gracia Harrison – knocked out by Liz
Celica Westbrook – knocked out by
Mycle Wastman – knocked out by Nicholas
Mackenzie Bourg – eliminated during playoffs
2Steel Girls – eliminated after first battle
Joe Kirkman – knocked out by Bryan



That's basically all for tonight. More tomorrow and then VEGAS! The countdown continues 1 more day until we leave!

Songs of the night:

So Glee did Grease.

And even though I don't watch it anymore because of the suckish storylines the music is still fantastic.

Hopelessly Devoted to You

may be ever better than the original.


Hand Jive

i was like, is that trouty mouth? yep, he's still in it. awesome.


......


but
now
there's nowhere to hide
since you pushed my love aside
i'm out of my head
hopelessly devoted to you
hopelessly devoted to you
hopelessly devoted to you

yep, had to play it again so i could scream the lyrics along with him. my neighbors love me.


No comments:

Post a Comment