I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Monday, November 26, 2012

Bazinga.

The countdown continues.

Now I got the gross cough and the weird feeling in the back of my throat.

Which means if I wake up tomorrow with a fever and the weird taste in my mouth then it's official.

Which sucks cause I got a lot of stuff to do this week.

I don't know what happened.

Last year I got a letter from the Mayor cause of perfect attendance.

This year this is gotta be like the 5th time at least. Ridiculous.

But last year it was weird cause I did get sick, it was just always on my days off.

Oh well, today was nice. Got to sleep in cause I didn't have to go in until 4, but then of course woke up in the morning like every hour cause my cat got restless and decided he wanted to be up and if he had to be up then I had to be up.

Knocking stuff over, meowing constantly, jumping up on my stomach and walking all over the couch just to jump off and jump back on.

But see, he's very territorial. And thinks that this is his apartment and I just stay here. So the fact that I was taking up his couch during his alone time in his apartment totally threw him off.

Now he is blissfully sleeping next to me so apparently I'm forgiven.

Though if I get sick tomorrow and have to stay home I'll be having none of that no sleeping thing.

We'll see.

So The Voice was great. Cassadee seems to be the frontrunner - well, along with Amanda Brown. Though for a while there I really thought Trevin could pull it off. And BRYAN WENT HOME!?! I was totally sad.

Here's what my top 20 looks like at the moment, though tomorrow there will be more eliminations.



Cassadee Pope
Trevin Hunte
Nicole Nelson – knocked out by Loren
Aquile – knocked out by Sylvia
Avery Wilson – knocked out by Cody
Bryan Keith – eliminated during live rounds

Brandon Mahone – eliminated after first battle
Michelle Brooks-Thompson – knocked out by Amanda
Adriana Louise – eliminated during live rounds
Collin Mcloughlin – knocked out by Michaela
Terisa Griffin – knocked out by Trevin
Suzanna Choffel – knocked out by Cassadee
Nelly’s Echo – eliminated after first battle
Melanie Martinez
Gracia Harrison – knocked out by Liz
Celica Westbrook – knocked out by Adriana
Mycle Wastman – knocked out by Nicholas
Mackenzie Bourg – eliminated during playoffs
2Steel Girls – eliminated after first battle
Joe Kirkman – knocked out by Bryan


So basically I'm all about Cassadee, Trevin and Melanie.

But they have this new rule that anybody can be eliminated no matter the team. Which at first I didn't like cause I thought it would suck for a coach if none of their singers made it to the final, but now I kind of like because it's like the really great singers aren't limited because they're on a certain team. Now it's just who's best, not who's best on each team.

So right now Adam's down to two - Melanie and Amanda. I would be fine with Amanda winning at this point, I really love the comeback underdog story.

Blake's got my favorite Cassadee and also Terry the Scot-rocker and he's also fantastic. Like uber fantastic.

Cee-Lo's got three left, Trevin of course and then there's the surprise Nicholas who's like this awesome rugged classic artist and Cody who's anything but classic - just so out there and crazy and fabulous. He's got a lot of attitude - he was the last one picked and he didn't think anyone turned around for him so when he realized Cee-Lo did he totally went crazy.

And then poor Xtina is down to just one artist - Dez who's a real crooner.

Though you kind of saw that coming, I mean she did have great artists it's just that they were all pop singers really and you've gotta have some variety cause not everyone likes pop. You know? Not that I don't like it, I'm just saying with Cee-Lo's team you've got a whole group of characters which I think gives him the edge. Plus he's got 3 people left so even if 2 are eliminated tomorrow when they go down to the top 6 then he's still in it.

Anyway, I should stop rambling and crash before you get bored of me.

Not that you haven't already.

You gotta watch this, totally hilarious.

Flash mob on the set of Big Bang Theory



ps - during a pitch game like 2 years ago the Cool Aunt meant to yell out "bazinga!" but all she could think of was "pizazz!" it was hysterical and stuck so there will be much yelling of that in a few weeks at the annual pitch party.

so funny to hear jim parsons commenting on his life size cutout on leno cause if you've seen the pictures of NLA on facebook....

Legitimate pre-midnight post. Holy Crap tag in use.

No comments:

Post a Comment