I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Saturday, August 11, 2012

it's a party in the USA

Today was fantastic.

No work, no camp, no school, no stress.

Slept in, only 'til like 11:30 so that was interesting. Usually it's much later.

Did some writing and some editing, making progress as I need to be done before classes start up again.

More progress on some Sketch and Edit's plus a some work on the apartment story.

Library aspect to this one.

Figured I should actually have some ideas to go with the Thomas Family in apartment 10.

Go here: Troll the ancient yuletide, Carol. 

Had the olympics on in the background, there's a lot of water polo and diving which really you can only watch for so long. I did just watch the women's team win semi-finals so they're headed to the championship in volleyball. Jordan Larson's kickin' butt showing off her Nebraska skills.

Delayed olympics, I'm aware.

Women are kickin' butt this year. USA soccer and water polo rocked it.

I don't know about you but I like the first half of the olympics better than the second half.

For some reason I like watching swimming more than running.

Though Usain Bolt and Sanya Richards-Ross are also fantastic.

Oh well, only a few days left so I should enjoy them while they last.

So tomorrow is back to work meaning I should head to bed soon.

Carter seemed excited that I was home today. He basically slept on top of me all day.

And then I'd move him and he'd give me the glare.

It's a bit difficult to type with all 21 pounds of him on my lap.

He's a bit bigger than the keyboard.

Yes 21 pounds, and sadly he's only 6 years old.

Oh well, he's fluffy and he's cute and he seems to love me on occasion so it's okay.

Alright, clip of the day:

USA Women's soccer team lip-syncs Miley Cyrus' "Party in the USA"


niiice.



No comments:

Post a Comment