I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

but you don't worry, you don't worry, cause you got soul.

"I'm not gonna stop praying for rain because your feet are gonna get wet."

So, I have this thing about routines.

Go to the same place for lunch, usually order the same thing, wear the same style of clothes - own the same shirt in like 8 colors, wear the same shoes until they're totally busted.

My previous shoes were blue and comfortable, but I stepped on the back to take them off - I don't untie them intentionally though they tend to untie themselves during the day - and the back ripped open and eventually ripped the sides.

So I bought the same shoes, different color.

Now it's backward, sides are ripped and headed to the back.

It would be a problem except there's been no rain, just heat, heat, and more heat.

BossLady says duct tape.

Think I'll keep them 'til they split more and then transfer to my red ones. Which I actually wear frequently as well but I figure I'll wear these until they burst and then make those permanent.

Today was interesting, Mom showed up freaked because they stole her eagle.

Basically there used to be this gianormous eagle on the building across the street but then the bank it was attached to got a new location and it took it with them even though it had nothing to do with the bank in the first place.

Anyway, with all the one way streets it's a little hard to find the building so you gotta use your landmarks. Since they took that away I guess she'll finally have to learn the real address.

She brought me a dress.

Again.

I'm starting to take the hint, though I did tell Tweet I'd wear a dress to his wedding. After he asked. But then again the boyfriend is in it so I have to be semi-dressed up.

What else from today?

Oh yeah, I'm building a website for my teens. Figured it'd be a cool way to communicate with TAB kids and those interested. Got some slideshows, calendar, forms and all that - work in progress and of course I gotta get it cleared before it's published. Kinda fun actually. Not that I'm not already swamped and all that, but it's been a fairly slow week. Only thing I'm behind on at work is the booklist and that doesn't have a due date. Besides, just some formatting left.

Same with the editing, halfway thru my second readthru then I can send it back and work some more on the other. After that it's school central. Got my first classes this weekend.

Was a good night, hit up a saltdogs game with oldest sister. We got hosed, unfortunately, but it was still fun. We have this thing about obnoxious fans though, like the ones that yell. I kind of just want to turn around and say, "go out there and show us how you'd do it better" but I'm doubting they would. We wonder if they used to play so they think they know something but were never good enough to do anything about it.

Cause those are the worst ones.


Alright, I'm off.

Song of the night:

"Soul" - Matchbox 20

love it. 






No comments:

Post a Comment