I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

"Okay, here it is. We go home. We vomit." "And?" "That's all I got so far."

So, it's official.

Fearless Leader has officially left us for greener pastures.

I wish her good luck, but will miss her just the same.

Walked out with her for the last time, sad day. Took a picture in front of the sign and all that jazz.

Will definitely miss our food and movie nights as they actually understood the day-to-day life stuff. Oh well, Slim Shady is still around, and maybe we'll take a road trip down to see her at her new job.

Today? Flew by pretty quickly. More website stuff, still waiting for approval by two more supervisors and then I'm gold - though they both just got back from vacation so I don't know how long it will be.

Kind of stoked, I have "teen scenes" page where I list a bunch of events in town that they might be interested in. Taking forever to find stuff though cause the paper's website only includes so many.

Google helps.

Had 3 volunteers come in - well, technically 4 but I haven't really worked with that one and he only comes in 4 hours a month.

Other than her leaving and website updates I really got nothing.

Here, take some more useless information

Funkspiel - was the name given to a counter-espionage operation carried out by the Nazi's during the second World War.

Horrible meaning, but fantastic word.

I'm totally exhausted and my heart is racing. No idea why. Like it won't stop.

Not that I want it to stop completely.

Should lie down, happens pretty often though, goes with that weird circulation thing. I'm gonna shutup and move on.

Yes I AM aware that this post is incredibly boring. Let me fix it with some Charmed quotes.

Though I'm sure some or most of you are probably thinking that will in fact just add to the boringness in which case I could totally take you on. Got 8 years worth of ammunition to handle it.

Pretty sure my Mom is tired of the show, along with either of the two Mummy movies.

Yes, there were only 2, I'm not counting the crappy 3rd edition.

Moving on.



Well because it's your damn fairy tale and it's alive and frozen in our kitchen.



So I take it you guys heard about Chicken.
Rooster.

Holly Marie Combs was my favorite. She kicked ass. She's in Pretty Little Liars now, though as much as she rocks I don't have an urge to look into that one.

Still looking for one with the "i'm gonna save your ass so I can kick it myself later" reference. She always had the best one-liners, even before Shannon left.

Will find it eventually, have a gigantor print out of all my favorites cause I'm a serious nerd. Actually went through and marked down all the episodes they're in.

Did I mention I'm a gigantor nerd?

Might go get that now. Can't do anything but lay down anyway. Will most likely pass out before I reach them. Tomorrow perhaps.

Okay, more boringness. I'm out.


No comments:

Post a Comment