I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Monday, August 6, 2012

It's 3AM, I must be lonely.

Actually, it's only like 11:30.

And I got Carter.

Super klutzy today.

I mean, I'm klutzy every day, but this was excessive.

I'm blaming it on camp.

Must have lost some of my smarts and coordination along the way.

Wouldn't be all that surprising.

But got through the day alright, was actually off desk for the majority of it working on TAB stuff.

Trying to come up with a schedule, we're having a Hunger Games themed party on the 8th - more on that upcoming this week - which means I should have a meeting before that so that the new kids can meet everyone and know people at the party.

But, I'll have to have my schedule in place before the first meeting and I'm flailing.

September will be meeting and Hunger Games party, October I'm thinking we'll decorate the YA area we talked about painting some murals or something to that effect. They don't like that the only non-colored wall in the building is behind the YA shelves. Maybe we can do some stained glass stuff and hang it above the shelves.

So that's October, for November I'm wanting to do something with the community and thankfulness, but I'm still working on activity ideas. Got any for me?

December will most likely be Christmas cards or something, I think last year they did a systemwide TAB thing, in which case that month will be covered. January/February I'm blanking, though it would probably be smart to start on kickoff planning. We're in charge of the Summer Reading kickoff party aka picking activities and putting them together. Plus Summer Reading events will need to be picked and all that. I'm sure I'll have plenty to do.

It's just a bit overwhelming at the moment.

I have to be all like supervisory and professional.

And apparently I lost all my skills at camp.

If I had any to begin with.

Hoping to get them back soon, otherwise I'm screwed.

Look at this, another legitimate pre-11:50PM entry.

But that's only cause I don't know what to write about.

I'm enjoying that life has slowed down since camp.

It won't last long since school is upcoming.

Speaking of, I should sleep now. Cause I won't then.

And you probably don't want to read any more of my ramblings.

Especially since I'm all boring tonight.

Told you, camp stole all my skills.

If I had any to begin with.

3AM - Matchbox Twenty



Here's to more exciting things to talk about tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment