I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Saturday, August 18, 2012

all she wants to do is dance

Okay, so the plan for this morning was get up at 7:30, drive to G-Town and golf with G-Wigger and Obi-Wan.

However, when my alarm went off at 7:30 I basically groaned and hit snooze.

The combination of going out the night before, not sleeping because my cat was being a pain in the butt, and that I got to bed late in the first place didn't bode well for me.

So I called/texted and they said sleep.

Didn't phase them though, they went anyway. I think they're becoming die-hards. Which is amusing, cause the first year we went we seriously seriously sucked and Pastor carried us. Maybe it's the Packers golfbag. Spurred them on.

Oh well, we're going in a couple of Saturdays so we can jam out then.

Anyway, totally went back to sleep and stayed in bed 'til about noon. Then did all my laundry - shocking - cleaned my apartment, watched "Big Miracle" Scale of Awesome says about 7/10, it was okay and based on a true story, but mostly it had Drew Barrymore in it and since she's just pure awesome every movie, including her crappy ones - not that she has any, rate at least a 5/10.

did I mention i'm a nerd.

Flew through a bunch of editing which was good.

I also finalized the camp picture CD which was apparently too large to burn before even though it worked on one. Apparently a thousand pictures are a bit much so I cut it down to about 750.

Which is still excessive I guess, but it works. And the kids enjoy them.

Oh and finally got all the way through the olympics, closing ceremony included. Loved the Spice Girls reunion though it was amusing to watch them attempt to sing and dance while standing on a car in motion. Like they had to choose between holding on for their life or dancing.

Which would you choose?

Okay, think I'm gonna crash. Not that it was a long day, but I do have to work tomorrow.

Song of the day:

"All She Wants To Do Is Dance" Don Henley
no, i don't know why they set it to Doctor Who clips, but I find it humorous so it's the version i'm choosing to post.


No comments:

Post a Comment