I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Monday, August 27, 2012

If I had legs, I would kick you.

Wearing black tomorrow for Fearless Leader's last day.

Still crying inside.

Today was good.

I'M APPROVED!

Well, my website at least, which means tomorrow I get to send out the link asking for their feedback and a photo to add to the profiles page. Figure I'll send out the link to the members and prospective members. Kind of their own cool place, will attempt to keep it updated as much as possible. Much easier than overloading their inboxes with random news. Though I'll probably still keep sending out quite a few reminder emails.

Mom brought me some fruit. Think this is still part of her making sure I'm actually eating campaign. Still remember her opening my fridge one day, seeing nothing but alcohol, turning around and saying, "let's go grocery shopping!" It's not that I drink a lot, it's more of the opposite. I keep receiving it and it adds up quickly.

She's got me googling the eagle. There used to be an eagle on the building across from work but when the office moved to somewhere else - theirs not ours - they took it with them.

Other highlights of the day...hmmm...oh got to plug BossLady's meter. I was stuck on an e-book question and she was on her way out the door. We switched. It was amusing though cause she gave me the right car model but the wrong license plate number. It didn't help that it was parked next to something similar and with  a few of the letters she gave me originally.

Only way I could tell it was the right car was because the other had an hour left on it and this was completely gone.

What else?

Oh, Carter has been semi-sane tonight. He's quite calm and sitting next to me as opposed to his behavior as of late.

Woops, I lied. Pulled out the cereal and now he's all ticked cause I moved.

Blah.

Super tired at the moment. Did some editing, probably should have been working on some homework but as I am the worst editor ever I chose that instead. And now I have "time", yes I have time even though I'm working, taking classes, doing homework and GA stuff I still have more time than when I was doing camp stuff and work. Granted the GA stuff and class is just starting.

Will work on homework tomorrow.

I know, this is boring. I'm sorry.

Here, fun fact for you:

Take any number, double it, add 10, divide it by 2, subtract your original number - it will always equal 5. 

For example 11x2 = 22+10 = 32/2 = 16-11 = 5

or 7x2 = 14+10 = 24/2 = 12-7 = 5

Food day tomorrow, perhaps I'll take some fruit. I've got a fridgefull.

Clip of the day:

Helped a guy with some computer stuff and he brought up Charmed, like a super obscure reference. I was like, "you're a fan?" awesomeness.



"and get my hair wet?"

Oh right, Old New Guy and I are on a crusade to make "sour" a new trend. As in, "that's sour man" meaning "that rocks man."

While sour seems like it would be a bad thing it's similar to "wicked sweet" or "mad skills".

"and why is the g silent?"

No comments:

Post a Comment