I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

I hate myself for loving you

So apparently, a guard cat Carter is not.

I mean, he can meow tough and stare boldly, but when it comes down to someone breaking into my apartment - someone being my sister and the breaking in was actually her using my spare key - his only defense mechanism was to lift his head, see it was her and go back to sleep.

Like eh, yes, I see you rifling through things, but I'm cute and fluffy and chasing you down would just bring great stress and tiredness and I just don't have the energy right now. I mean, I only slept like 7 hours last night, then went back to bed immediately after she left for work. I need my full 15 hours or I'm just not functional.

I know, his life is so rough.

So yes, I forgot my wallet this morning, which I didn't realize until I pulled up to the parking lot, reached for the key card in my wallet and went, well crap.

Then of course the library is blocked off for this big event so I had to park in the garage - making me late - but I don't have cash so I had to panic call Oldest Sister to see if she could bring my wallet so I could get out of the garage and into my actual lot.

So yes, I was late, by like a minute, think I walked in at 9:06 instead of 9:05 but I stayed late tonight helping this dude check out music books so we're covered.

Talk to Queen of the Known Universe, she's got my back.

As does the New New Guy (not to be mistaken with the Old New Guy)  He is now the damages king - aka Sir Damaged - so I was going over training stuff with him and that's just basically stuff that Fearless Leader and Queen of Awesome have taught me throughout the years.

Plus I got to see some of my favorite people, Oldest Sister came to bring my wallet, Adopted Little Sister stopped by as she does every month or so and I got a glimpse of the great KB this morning but after that she vanished. Will have to get lunch at some point or another when we're actually both there and available at the same time. 

Water polo? Really?

Got a lot of air time, is it worth it?

Maybe it's just cause I haven't actually watched it. I just fast forward to like swimming, beach volleyball or gymnastics. Haven't watched any archery, though it does look interesting. You can thank Katniss for that spike in popularity.

Alright, aside from the forgotten wallet I did fairly well today, and look yet another pre-11:50 post time, but don't get used to it.


Song of the night:


classic




No comments:

Post a Comment