I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Sunday, August 5, 2012

I'll think of a reason later.

The contents of my Yellow Castle Bag:

-Nametag from Children's Lit
-Pink Nike golf ball
-Menu from La Cerreta restaurant
-2 Garden stakes for free salads from Noodles valid through August 31st, 2012
-Unused VIP parking pass and 2 tickets to Saltdogs game from July 2nd, 2012
-Ibuprofen bottle - half-full
-Grade School basketball tournament program
-Toothbrush
-Packs of gum: 2
-Pens: 2
-Sharpie marker
-Headphones
-USB adapter for car and wall
-Flashdrive
-Pepperspray
-CPR kit - don't mix those up
-Shades
-Fingerless gloves
-Nametag lanyard

Finalized camp stuff today. Picture CD's were burned, thank you's were written. All that's left is for Jim to send them and he's on that.

SO I'M DONE!

Until like MAY!!

Which means I get to focus on other stuff in life, like the fact that the boyfriend and I have officially been together for 7 months, or that Fearless Leader is ditching us meaning we get to pick up the excessive amount of duties that she acquired throughout her 3ish years of service.

I'm still crying inside, I think we all are.

Or that school starts in a couple weeks which means I gotta get together with the Library Goddess to come up with a schedule for grad assistant stuff aka comp sessions, conference specifics, etc.

And then the three classes and homework to go along with them.

I foresee more carpool sessions with the awesomeness that is KB upcoming.

But for now I'm going to enjoy my "time off" aka just work.

Meaning I need to finish editing all of the stuff that I should have done months ago but had everything from camp hit me at once.

I look forward to Spring of 2013.

Should be all graduated and done by then.

Much less stress in life, I should start a countdown or something. Those are fun.

Okay, more olympics.

Delayed olympics.

I'm about to watch Gabby win gold.

Well, technically, she did the vault, up next is the bars.

That's how far I'm behind.

Yes, I know she wins but I gotta watch it.

I taped them, I gotta at least skim through them.

Then I'll turn on some Wipeout and crash.

Ha.

Song You Know But Forgot You Knew It

"I'll Think of a Reason Later" - Lee Ann Womack

"did i mention i don't particularly care for her?"

Carter is pretty zenned out for being forced out of his favorite farmhouse and dragged back to the apartment.

He actually didn't spaz out in the car either, I think he's secretly a Lily Allen fan. That's who we jammed to on the way back.

"He Wasn't There" live on sirius


Look, I haven't posted this in like a whole 8 months.


Look, a legitimate post before "11:50 PM".

Shut the front door. 

No comments:

Post a Comment