I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Friday, August 10, 2012

i'm so excited and i just can't hide it.

Not much to say for today other than had a great lunch with Fearless Leader.

She's back for a couple weeks before she leaves us for Kansas.

We're still crying inside.

Other than that the major highlight of the day was the realization that I have all day off tomorrow and I don't have to spend it working on camp stuff or school stuff.

I get to sleep in, watch some olympics, work on some editing that I should have been done with months ago...I'm stoked.

And really, that's all I got.

Stokedness.

You don't realize how long it's been since I've had a day off that's an actual day off.

Not like a week's vacation that I spent at camp and then had to take extra vacation just to recover from it.

This is a real actual day off from life.

No screaming children, no messes to clean up, no applications to process, no frantic parents, no stress, just sleep.

Huzzah.

So I'm out, yes watching more delayed olympics. Watching the Americans compete against Americans for gold in beach volleyball. Kerri and Misty are up one set - they're my favorites.


love the sunglasses in the bathtub. that's nice.

PS - still loving "Guts" on audio, it makes even 15 minute waits in the Runza drivethru bearable.

No comments:

Post a Comment