I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

When you grow a pear you can call me back.

Finally caved and bought "Goin' Through the Big D" by Mark Chesnutt.

Stuck in my head and driving me nuts.

What did I do today?

Um. Homework.

Well, work first. Then read a lot for homework at lunch.

Um, at work I signed a lot of people up for library cards. Weird thing they all had February birthdays as I kept finding myself saying, "February, great month for a birthday."

What else?

Umm... came up with some posters for Thursday's Summer Reading Teen Event that I'm sorta kinda in charge of. Though I'm dragging Mentor with me cause I know I'll flail and she's the expert. Hair Design students are coming in and giving the kids some Monster Hairdo's to go with the Own the Night theme. Should be fun. So I hung those up all over the place.

Umm... oh got Dark Shadows Collection 1 on DVD through Interlibrary Loan. So far, awesomely cheesy. Thinking about bringing it to Camp J. Halfway through the first disc.

Which reminds me I haven't had a chance to properly review Dark Shadows. Will do that this week. The more I read about it the more I love it. I wanna watch it again to see if Elizabeth is wearing a key necklace and who Barnabas greets at the door during the party. Apparently - oh spoiler alert - Elizabeth killed her husband and wears the key around her neck, and the surviving main characters of the original Dark Shadows make guest appearances at the party. Jonathan Frid's last film, died like a month later.

He looks so young in Dark Shadows,  I was expecting for him to be older. But it's good, I may buy it off Amazon when the collection is re-released in July.

What else? Wrote out the paper due Thursday but waiting to post it until I get citation questions answered by the Library Goddess she's the pro. I could normally do them in my sleep but my main question is if the title includes a ? does it need a . after the ? ?

Guess we'll see.

Popsicles and popcorn for supper.

And that's pretty much today.

More tomorrow.

"Grow a Pear"  Ke$ha or K-E-dollar sign-Ha as on Glee


i'm just not hooked on your phonics. seriously love the melody lyrics and rhythm to this one.

Tomorrow's Word of the Day: "Hoghenhine" a member of one's family.

Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment