I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Three years later...

My air conditioner is broken.

Not cool.

So I got my college yearbook in the mail today. From junior year. 3 years later.

Still waiting on senior year's.

Interesting coming from a teacher's college, you'd think they'd have an organized system in place.

Watched more Dark Shadows whilst doing homework. Got a lot done, just have to scan and upload it, then explain two literacies it involves. Then upload reviews for all the books I read this week. All by 11:59PM. Not a big deal, I'm off at 6.

Ordered pizza cause I'm lazy. Ate like one slice. And some breadsticks. And cherry coke.

Sheldon: Is this your card.
Leonard: Nope. 
Sheldon: Drat. Is this your card?
Leonard: Nope. 
Sheldon: I'll be right back. 

I so love Amy and her obsessive "Besties" thing with Penny, it's too funny. Trying to be all normal.

Oh, PS, shelved her book today. Apparently she is not only a scientist with a PhD but also a published author.

My air conditioner is still broken.

Drat.

Calling maintenance tomorrow.

Useless Information: 


-Mona Lisa has no eyebrows.

-The only king without a mustache in a deck of cards is the king of hearts.

-Every minute in the US 6 people turn 17.

-Each king in a deck of cards represents an actual king in history.
Spades - King David
Hearts - Charlemagne
Clubs - Alexander the Great
Diamonds - Julius Caesar

-Harrison Ford has a species of spiders named after it.

-Upper and lower case letters got their name from the cases they were kept in, the bigger letters were kept in the case on top of the case full of the smaller ones.

-In 1784 the US had a state called Franklin after Ben but four years later it was incorporated into Tennessee

-Prince Charles and Prince William never travel together in the same airplane in case of a crash.

-Indiana has a city named Santa Clause.

-The Sanskrit word for war means desire for more cows.


And that's all I got.

And I'm hot. Cause my air conditioner's out.

But I said that already.

So I'm out, staff meeting tomorrow.


"Paradise City" Guns N' Roses

was a signature song in high school between myself and a classmate.

despite the grammatical error in their name they're a pretty great band.

love the jam out session in the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment