I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Two, Three, Four, stick around we'll tell you more...

Heartbreaking loss tonight at Bubby's game. 2-3, bases loaded and strikeout game over. With Bubby on third. A couple of in the park homeruns brought in the majority of the scores.

So Oldest Sister and Squirt are off on their trip which reminds me that I need a vacation. Other than camp. As that's not really a vacation. Well, it is from the library, but not from life.

Or maybe it is, I have more fun at camp than I do basically anywhere else.

Six month anniversary today with the boyfriend. Unless we go with January 1st which was the first actual date. In which case it will be six months in a couple days. Yay!

Think I should start a countdown to Vegas. There, that's an actual vacation. Unfortunately it isn't until November. Oh well, I'll find one of those websites that lists it online in a cool and flashy way. I'm too lazy to just count the days. And knowing me and my math skills I'd probably be way off.

What else? Today was pretty fast, did a lot supply stuff, came up with some food drive flyers. Found one of the three judges for the donated items sculpture. Director of the Food Bank, just sayin'... throwing that out there. Reach for stars, think it'd still be cool to get the mayor to be a judge. Or a TV host, some kind of local celebrity. Bring in some good press, support the library and all that.

Alright literally falling asleep at the keyboard. More of the same tomorrow. Working then Bubby's baseball, then gotta make time to finish my assignment. Come up with a digital book presentation and post the link.  Not sure if a paper is needed to go along with it but I wouldn't be surprised. Been writing a lot of those.

Okay, I'm out.




will now have it stuck in my head tomorrow. thanks for that sketch.

No comments:

Post a Comment