I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Milk duds are the most apologetic of the boxed candies.

Slept in this morning - apparently church was early and an outdoor service so I'm going tomorrow night.

So, took a nap, attempted some homework, made some dinner then the boyfriend stopped by watched some Big Bang Theory and the 4th Mission Impossible. Not bad, love Jeremy Renner stoked for his new movie.

I haven't seen the third but I saw the first two. Nothing too fantastic, especially the second one, but I still feel obligated to watch the their.

Aside from that it was a pretty lazy day.

Love it, Penny's dad is in town and Leonard is the only boyfriend he has ever so she makes him pretend they're still together.

I'm starving. Gonna make some pizza rolls, well, heat up some pizza rolls, then crash.

Yeah not much more as it was pretty relaxing. Tomorrow won't be, whole day at work then church then tons of homework. I would have done more today, but for the majority of it I need library books I haven't checked out yet. And in order to do that I'd have to visit the library. But it's my day off. Therein lies the quandary.

Tomorrow it is.

Okay, so I'm boring tonight. Here, watch this:

Big Bang Christmas


basically penny buys leonard and sheldon presents making Sheldon obligated to buy her one. his thing though is finding something of equal value and as he doesn't know what her gift to him is he buys multiple intending to return the ones they don't match her price value.

the leonard and penny thing is a different story, a cute scientist showed up at the lab, penny swooned and started saying she loved science, leonard attempted to ride the scientist's motorcycle but before he could go anywhere is fell over on him.


of texas.

there. amusing.

Fun fact of the day: a group of cats is called a "clowder" or a "glaring".

and she's out...

No comments:

Post a Comment