I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Friday, June 29, 2012

Oh, sometimes I get a good feeling, yeah.

Pics of the week: 



BEFORE: 9 carts

So we have these hours where we're scheduled in the "circ workroom" in which we check-in all the bookdrop and delivery items. This is what I walked into the other day.

Hour later: 0.5 carts

I left half a cart plus the new books cart for big brother as I didn't want to leave him with nothing.

But the new books cart takes forever cause you gotta change the status plus put them all out. So that could take an hour in itself, depending on how overloaded it is. And it was.



Oh the joys of the backroom.

My clean clothes.

Like three weeks worth of them.

In my gigantor closet.

My mother would be so proud of my organizational skills.

I'll get to it eventually.

I think I'm turning into a girl cause I'm running out of space.

Though to be fair a big portion of that is fun t-shirts.

And a random TV.

That works.

But I have a different one so now it just sits there.

I should probably do something with that as well.

So, today was good. Made a lot of progress on Food Drive stuff which is helpful as I'm off this weekend and it's supposed to start on Sunday. Basically, the plan is, put out the barrels, and hopefully the branches will have picked their volunteers to build the sculptures out of the items donated.

And if not they'll get assigned and just have to live with it for three weeks.

Fearless Leader and the New Girl volunteered at the work branch. They are both very artistic so I'm stoked. Boss's Boss's Boss is awarding the prizes this year, one for most creative, other for most items donated.

I have two judges so far, the Food Bank director and an artist. Still working on the third.

I'm hoping people get into it. If not it's just going to suck.

But we'll see I guess.

Last year there was a mass amount of food donated since we opened it up to the public. This year with all the hype about it perhaps it will gain even more.

Alright, need to sleep like immediately. Driving the Library Goddess to class tomorrow, meaning I have to be across town by 7AM. Meaning I'm up at 6AM cause I don't know where I'm going. I mean, I have the address but getting there might take a while.

And I'll need to be conscious. And you know, coherent. And perhaps communicable. Which doesn't happen often before 8AM. At camp perhaps, but that's cause there are children everywhere and I'm supposed to be in charge.

So I'm out for the night which means I need to switch from Dark Shadows to something I've seen and therefore won't need to stay up to see what happens.

Silence bugs me, no idea why. Even doing homework I have headphones in.

In honor of Leverage's soon to be released season four on DVD:

"Good Feeling"

love it.

Last class tomorrow, then I'm off for the weekend. Go see the boyfriend and buy some fireworks. Awesomeness.


i get a good feeling, yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment