I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

cause this ain't no life or death situ-way-tion

"That sounds more like 'We're a tall, thin woman who wants to make a coat out of your Dalmatians'." 

Spent the morning at the home branch, afternoon at the work branch, and the evening with the boyfriend. 

The system was down so we couldn't search anything so I cheated and used Worldcat. It's a worldwide that says which libraries own the item you're looking for. Then if our library is listed you know it's available at one of the branches. Most of the time. Then if you know the author or the subject you could lead them to the section. Hopefully it'll be up and running by tomorrow morning.

At least the internet was working. Whenever that's down it takes the system down with it, and the patrons freak out cause they can't get to whatever website they're wanting to get to.

Got to see Sensei for about a minute, had fun working with some friends talking about old times.

Watched some Big Bang Theory with the boyfriend.


"Stick that in your speedo, Jacuzzi Bob."

I find myself falling back to that when I'm stressed.

Not that I'm stressed now, aside from work, school and camp I'm pretty relaxed.

Cause you know, none of those are time-consuming.

Especially when you're 40 hours at work plus taking a class that meets every Saturday and in the meantime you have homework to go with it.

Tomorrow night some family are going for pizza but I'm gonna have to finish my homework afterward since it's due Thursday. I have the majority of the reading done, just a few more pages then have to add the books to goodreads.com and find a pre-reading strategy to write a paper on.

"I'm not even gonna ask why you're pimping me out for cheese."

I haven't watched any episodes with Sheldon's girlfriend and as an avid fan that makes me a bit pathetic. Especially since she came in like end of 4th season, right?

Funny story is that she actually has a phD in physics or whatever, so she is what she plays.

Though she's probably a bit less awkward.

Music: You should go here: April McLean's Head Over Heels such a great song but only on myspace and itunes.

and the youtube that has it is all fanvideos.

sappy and gross and blah.

"After All" Saving Abel

love this one.

OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment