I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Sunday, June 17, 2012

But I'm thinking it over anyway

Yes, I missed yesterday.

Fell asleep watching the game. Then street skateboarding.

I love my DVR.

Not much from today, full day at work but it was pretty slow. Even though there were a surprising amount of people there.

Yesterday was fun, had class in the morning then a camp meeting in the afternoon.

Long day, but worth it. Talked about the upcoming assignments a lot and got out early - we don't have class next week so they gave us time to work on assignments due in the next couple weeks. Only one more class left to actually attend, the rest is just homework posted online.

Camp meeting was basically just t-shirt stuff, worked on some songbook stuff, and finally have copies of it run off to send to people - liz finished what i've been putting off for months cause she's awesome like that - so I'll send those out this week, gotta get their addresses first.

And the usual joking around was included as well, t-shirt designs for our golf team included though homey-g-wigger was absent. She'll be around for our next meeting in a couple weeks when make final decisions, though I just got an email from Pastor with some design options.

What else from yesterday? Oh yeah, so how does one break into a safe?

That sounds bad.

I have this safe from college which I haven't opened since.

And I lost the keys so I want to get whatever it is out of the safe but can't get into without keys. So I'm thinking of taking it to the farm and having dad saw it open. That'll be an interesting adventure.

But as I'm not a criminal and don't know how to pick locks I'm thinking that is my only option.

Will photograph that adventure I'm sure.

Speaking of photographs, Superwoman included that freakin' bird photo in her weekly email to the staff and I got this email from my boss's boss's boss saying when she read "carrie's bird" she thought it was me flipping someone off.

I told her I appreciate her faith in my customer service, haha. But that Superwoman would most likely take points away for something like that.

And right now I'm at 145.5 and I'm kinda diggin' that score, even though I'm still being beaten by both Space Cadet and my mother, but those are longer stories which if you searched on here long enough you could probably find.

So that was yesterday, today was a full day at work, thought a lot about food drive logistics - more on that later - then came home to watch some CWS I had taped, so sad Stony Brook is toast. They were cool, got us on ESPN and everything with our shirts.

I like Stony Brook, they were the underdogs and their pitcher is highly amusing.



But they made it to Omaha and that's huge for an unknown, especially since they had the best record of the bunch. I think the jitters took them down, especially at the game we went to. Lots of errors.

Oh well, I'm all for SC now, they're gonna dominate, 3-PEAT!

Anyway, I'm off to bed. Exhausted and have to work all day tomorrow. Yeehaw?

Song of the night:

Song You Know But Forgot You Knew It

"Barely Breathing" Duncan Sheik



out

No comments:

Post a Comment