I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Saturday, June 2, 2012

shake your groove thing, shake your groove thing, yeah, yeah.

First Children's Lit class today.

Flashbacks to college Children's Lit with Serck.

Next up, read a bunch of Golden Sower nominees and add them to goodreads.com profile.

The website is pretty cool, and addicting so you should check it out.

And it's free.

Leaving at 7 this morning wasn't fun, but I stopped for coffee and stayed awake the whole time.

Which is more than I can say for now, I'm falling asleep as I type.

So I'll keep this short.

The Library Goddess was abundantly pleased for me to bring her one as well, but I have her order memorized. Large Iced Latte, no flavor.

After four hour of Children's Lit, basically four hours of discussion on literacy, I headed home to eat leftover burrito stuff and I was gonna take a nap but I watched "Hugo" and "Boondock Saints" instead. I'll give them both 6/10.

Intrigued, but not going to watch them again anytime soon.

Sasha Baron Cohen in a serious role just weirded me out.

I'm used to hating him, not rooting for him.

It was humorous to see Chloe Moretz her go from Carolyn Collins to sweet and innocent what's her name.

I'm debating whether I want to pre-order Dark Shadows the original series. It's pretty expensive off Amazon but I think it'd be worth it. I'm all for cheesy movies, especially at camp. But probably not this one for camp.

I definitely want the soundtrack, it's fantastic.

Stoked to have today and tomorrow off. Will most likely be church and then nap time.

I got some camp stuff done today too so was pretty functional and all that.

That's a weird word.

Was pretty productive, yeah let's go with productive.

Did I mention I was sleeping?

The boyfriend is off in California 'til next week. Lucky, I'm stoked for Vegas. Checking out some books and all that, find hotspots. Should be fun.

Alright, I'm aware this is lame, but I'm gonna konk out with my big fat cat.

Maybe eat some Lucky Charms.

Cause they rock.


"Shake Your Groove Thing" Peaches and Herb

this song reminds me of two TV references. That 70's Show and Mike and Molly.
it was that 70's musical which was hilarious, and then the mom's boyfriend from M&M said something about it being the same peaches but herb number four so they should dig up her yard.


yes, i'm lame. i'll make up for it tomorrow. out!

No comments:

Post a Comment