I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I'm counting catwomen.

Things I learned today:

- If you leave a pop in a hot car it will explode. All over your interior.

- Dinner with family means a lot of interesting anecdotes. And apparently they know the boyfriend's parents. And I'm supposed to tell them hi.

- I do not like the book "A Long Walk to Water". It's depressing. And long.

- Goodreads.com is addicting. And distracting. And I need to finish my other homework before adding more to it.

- I miss the show Big Bang Theory. Starting season two in the background.

- Chuck Lorre is super talented. Writer for Big Bang Theory, Two and a Half Men, Mike & Molly plus Dharma & Greg and Cybill which were two of my favorites. For some reason he reminds me of Steven Levitan, he does Modern Family and more importantly Just Shoot Me. Something about the writing style and sense of humor.

- I actually can make it through the day with only a few hours of sleep. Carter had a bad night, sick and all that so we were up pretty late.

It was a pretty great day, got a kid interested in TAB, that's two in like two days. So September should be fun and interesting. After work was dinner with some extended family. Was cool to see them again. Apparently they are super stoked about selling Grams apartment. Cause it means they're done cleaning it and all that. Hooray! Huzzah! Other celebration explanations!

Pizza buffet of awesomeness.

Now I'm hungry again.

Priority: Find Food. Then sleep.

Word of the Day: "Panache: dash or flamboyant in manner or style"



Songs you know but forgot you knew them:


"If You're Not The One" Daniel Bedingfield


acoustic, i love it.

is that really how you spell that word? acoustic?

yep, definitely time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment