I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Saturday, June 23, 2012

i don't wanna be someone who walks away so easily i'm here to stay and make the difference that i can make...

You can call off the search and rescue.

I'm still here, Smo stayed over and as it's kind of rude to post when someone's here I went off the radar for a couple nights.

But now you're stuck with me again, so a couple things you missed:

Thursday: Worked all day, of course, bit of a different schedule though. Food Drive brunch in the morning, followed by pickup up 14 barrels and distributing throughout the system. Took us a few hours but we got them all out and talked to the supervisors. Doesn't start until the 1st so at the moment they're in the backroom until further notice.

Still gotta figure out some poster stuff to send them. As we can't fundraise on library property I'm thinking something like, "The library branches are having a competition to see who can create the best statue. Donate and help your branch win the prize." or something to that effect. Better worded. I'll work on it.

After that the day was basically cake, off at 5 then hit up hit up Bubby's baseball game after that. Oldest Sister was gone so I had to do book, and will again a couple times this week. Did okay, until the other team switched their batting order without telling me. That went well. But we fixed it so we're good.

Friday: Smo slept over Thursday night and woke up super early to do her golf thing Friday morning. I, however, slept in 'til about noon, awesomeness, woke up and watched some SVU. Got season 12, again, this time with no cracked disc. Glad I ordered a different one, would have missed AJ/JJ and the awesomeness that is Debra Messing.

After that met up with Smo/Juwanna/Wordsmith for some icecream and went to another of Bubby's games. Got some good hits, they won them both, hoping they'll win this week so they can make it to the tournament. Then went to Juwanna's place for some waffles and watch the beginning of SC kicking Arkansas's butt, woohoo!

Championship games start Sunday night, SC's gonna rock it. And Juwanna's cooking rocks.

Saturday: 9-6 but it flew by pretty quickly. Short amount of staff on the weekends means if there's people there we're fairly busy. Came in spurts, but I got to work with some cool people so we had fun. Off for the night so just finished SVU, now on to GCB. Gotta stay awake until the boyfriend calls. Besides, good to fly through ILLs, keep running into things I want to ILL before the official changeover. Rocket Power is one of them, that's next on my list. Maybe Freakazoid.

Aww, Castle, that show is so fantastic. and Revenge, I want to watch that. Sorry, previews.

Oh yeah, forgot about this one.

Okay, so why have I not heard of this until buying GCB on DVD?

"Odd Life of Timothy Green"

ummmm? total bizarre factor.

Never heard of it, Suzi and I were watching and like, what??? Jennifer Garner and never heard about it until now.

What else? Oh I get to jam with the Glee-Loving Boss at the home branch all day tomorrow. After that heading out to dinner with sisters for some Mexican food. Apparently there's a new one in Second Sister's town and as I went to college there I figured I should check it out.

.....

..........

......

...........

......

..........

......

..........

......

..........

......

Sorry, phone. Hour later, think this is the longest it's taken me to post but for you it's like super fast.

Or super slow, depending on how much longer I ramble.

But the boyfriend is officially safe and having fun in Oklahoma so now I'm officially out for the night.

"I Won't Give Up" Jason Mraz

went thru and bought a bunch of new stuff off itunes. actually been listening to the radio a bit lately instead of the constant ipod, aren't you proud?






ps - carter has officially claimed a new spot in the apartment. i got out a new blanket and threw it on the chair so it was out of the way and now he's like konked out on it, same with yesterday.









More tomorrow.

"My bible's in my other purse..."

No comments:

Post a Comment