I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Monday, April 30, 2012

Like the proverbial cheese I stand alone.

Oh my god did you watch Castle?

I screamed so many times it's ridiculous.

Would've made for an excellent Halloween episode, kind of random to bring it now, but it helped the season go out with a bang.

Next week will be even bigger since it's the season finale.

And the preview makes it looks intriguing. Especially after the conversation they had on tonight's episode.

Finally!

Most likely will suck to have to wait until fall when it picks up again.

I'm assuming it's been renewed for another season.

But I'll have The Closer to distract me.

Though I'm way behind, last I knew there she was just told there's a leak in the department, no idea from then on.

The Voice was great as well tonight.

They're down to the semi-finals so everyone sang, tomorrow one on each team gets eliminated leading to the final four.

I'm guessing Tony Lucca - even though I love Katrina Parker - Juliet Simms - you could tell by the amount of applause - Jermaine Paul - though Erin has grown on me - and I'm hoping Lindsey Pavao moves on, if Christina has a say she would definite favoritism, but I'm guessing Chris Mann will move on and he had a better song then she did.

I'm really really hoping it's Juliet but I'm guessing it'll go to Tony Lucca or Jermaine Paul.

It's interesting though cause it seems Christina really doesn't like Tony that much even though they were on the Mickey Mouse Club together, she thinks the show should be about the voice not about stardom storylines.

Which it should, but she's called it out a couple times now, even tonight when she was promoting Katrina.

Stoked for tomorrow's episode, still gotta buy some of the songs off iTunes to show some support. Tony Lucca and Juliet Simms were the best tonight. Though they're always good.

It's cool that you can vote through Facebook or itunes downloads.

Anyway, slept in, 4-6 at work, was totally out of it as I told Slim Shady I was glad to see she survived Italia. Which I already told her as she's been back since Wednesday. And we sat together at inservice for the majority of Thursday.

Woops.

Remembered another item for my to-do-list, finish editing the stories my friend sent me back in January.

Woops.

Awful editor.

I'm on it though, like 10 pages left in one of them.

Currently I'm watching Big Bang Theory.

Math, science, history unraveling the mystery that all started with a big BANG!

Sheldon is training Penny with chocolate.

I want chocolate.

But I have none.

I'm stuck with cereal.

Not that that's a bad thing.

I love cereal.

The combination of that and chocolate plus apple juice fixes all, but I've posted that already.

Scroll back a few pages and you'll run across it.

So tomorrow is another full day, plus the Voice, but Wednesday I'm going out with a friend to see Hunger Games again, which I surprisingly haven't seen since opening day. You'd think I'd have gone again since I'd talked to so many people about going.

Stoked.

"Oh, big talk for a man who was once treed by a chicken."

I'm out. Falling asleep at the wheel. Well, keyboard.

"Crazy" Relient K cover of Cee-Lo


loving this cd.
Interlibrary Loan man, yeah!

They also cover Bieber Fever, Chicago and the Wallflower's "One Headlight" which reminds me I should go back to Jake/Lindsay depression mentioned here: My Life in Closed Captions: This is a week of my favorite things Day Five: Hob...

Which of course I'm stuck on. Though I have made progress, and figured out how she died.

But it still sucks.

Yes this post was boring.

Sorry.

I'll try to be more entertaining tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment