I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

May the schwartz be with you.

Woohoo, shifted 93 shelves in under two hours with Fearless Leader.

That's gotta be some kind of record man.

We're shifting our oversize books into the regular collection - originally they were along the outside walls because they didn't fit on the regular shelves.

Anyway, so we're shifting everything toward the front meanwhile adjusting the shelves. So we each had a cart, I pulled and took the cart to her, meanwhile she shelved everything on the new shelf and then BossLady adjusted the shelves as we went along.

Then after work the boyfriend surprised me. Was on the phone with him on the way home, pulled in the driveway and he was right behind me. Sneaky man. No idea he would come, but it was our only night before he goes on his trip and I start camp stuff.

Tomorrow, I'm stoked.

We watched Spaceballs and The Mummy. I found my comics - I got these awesome Mummy comics in Chicago - and ever since I've had a craving to watch it. Ancient Egypt man, it's my downfall. Obsession turned crazy and it's all because of those movies.

And as Spaceballs is a classic and I had not yet watched it we went with that one first.

I told him I was going to be boring girlfriend, was exhausted after the shift but we had fun, put up with my crap. He's a good boyfriend.

"and everyone knows that pigeons are whores!" - Craig Ferguson

I used to watch Craig's show every day for like three years. But then he got married and everything changed. Now he lost the sound machine and has a robot for a co-host. But Geoff is pretty cool.

Alright, going to attempt to get all the way through Scandal for the third night in a row. It's an excellent show I just keep falling asleep. I gotta start it earlier. Anything after 1AM and I'm screwed. Which is sad as before that was when I did all my homework, watched music, jammed out, etc. Now I'm old.

Out for the night, here are your music rec's:

"Love Song" 311

haven't heard anything out of these guys lately but maybe it's cause i rarely listen to my radio. they need a comeback album.

No comments:

Post a Comment