I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Sunday, April 15, 2012

"man you had soul!!"

Okay the boyfriend knows me too well already.

Got a text from him telling me to stop watching SVU and do my homework.

Well, I did half of it.

I turned off SVU and turned on The Voice.

After I looked over my assignment.

So I did homework too.

Sort of.

But had to watch the Kathy Griffin episode of SVU first, oh my god so funny.

Hitting on Benson and Cabot, giving crap to Stabler, she was a lesbian activist.

Anyway, back to the Voice. I'm watching the second season cause I can. And I want to see how many people turned around during the blind auditions for the people still in it.

Good god, I just want to smack the model. Sorry, fast forward.

Does that make me a bad person? She killed Tina Turner. Well, not literally. But dude. No one should kill a Tina Turner song. Makes me sad.

So, sitting here as I fast forward I think about all the crap I have to do this week.

Fill out some paperwork for grad school, finish cataloging the five books assigned - well, assign them call numbers at least i have the rest done, add to the group's cataloging page, and come up with a lesson plan on Dewey - visual representation included.

Not to mention work 40 hours, continue on camp stuff, and attempt to have a life as my boyfriend probably wouldn't be a fan of me being busy constantly.

Should be fun.

I'll keep you posted.

For now here's some music, it rocks so you should check it out.

I'm out for the night, have a good one.

"Paris" Ashley de la Rosa - elimination save song

i love :31, excellent dance move there.

"Find Your Love" James Massone

dig his voice. "and he's white!" "man you had soul!"

Jordis is still my favorite but these were rocking as well.

Note to self, eating a fruit rollup after some sour cream and onion chips does not taste good.

No comments:

Post a Comment