I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Sunday, April 1, 2012

You've already won me over, in spite of me.

Sometimes on the way to your dream you get lost and you find a better one. - Jack Gallo

We learned all about subject headings today in cataloging.

Which is nothing like scrapbooking, sorry to disappoint.

Along with listening to presentations on various cataloging topics, we also conquered the Dewey Decimal System and it was pretty cool.

Which sounds both shocking and nerdy, but I'm used to it.

Anyway, they taught us how they come up with the call numbers and what the numbers after the decimal stand for. It was actually cool and useful.

I just gotta remember how to access it for the homework assignment.

It's a whole process, dividing everything after the decimal into tables, 09 is for geography and then the rest go after that, or if it's just a subject you gotta lower it down to a specific catagory then take that number so really there are more than three numbers after the point but with the abridged version they cut it down...

Yeah I lost you. Sorry. I'll gain you back.

So I'm back to Just Shoot Me.

I go in spurts with it, it's like Charlie's Angels or Big Bang Theory. It comes and goes.

"just don't ask him to kill a turkey!"

Elliot's girlfriend just did a commercial for hemroids and Finch is giving him crap, then Maya hit on a free-lance writer and he accused her of sexual harrassment because of Nina's advice...

"this is insane, someone makes a completely unfounded accusation and I just have to sit back and take it?"
"welcome to all three of my divorces."

I'm exhausted.

And it's a long day tomorrow so I'm out.

"Head Over Feet" Alanis Morisette

you're so much braver than i give you credit for...

OUT!

I couldn't help it, it's all your fault!!

No comments:

Post a Comment