I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Monday, April 16, 2012

Here's your sign.

Okay, probably one of the worst nights on The Voice.

I was totally stoked all day for tonight's show, you can ask my coworkers. I rambled to multiple of them on multiple occasions and then got hit with, "oh yeah i told you already" multiple times.

Stoked.

And intrigued by this whole instant elimination thing.

Okay.

Not only were the performances crap, they decided to boot off the two best performers.

Genius.

Sorry.

I'm only slightly bitter. Mostly because he kicked off Jordis, but also, Jesse Campbell? Seriously? He was the guy to beat! Even Adam said that!

Though I loved when the camera panned over to him after Xtina booted him off and Adam's jaw just dropped.

Tonight was sad. No outstanding performance that made me run to itunes and buy it.

The only good performance of the entire night came from Team Blake when they sang the Eagles "Heartache Tonight" and you can't even get that off itunes.

And while I love Maroon 5 because of Adam and James Valentine - one seriously awesome Nebraskan - eh. I mean, their song was alright, but again, nothing that made me run to itunes and download it.

Sorry.

Bitter.

But can you blame me? I mean, Jordis was...Jordis! Really?! Why?!

My top ten list has basically been decimated. Let's see who I've got left.

1. Jordis Unga - kicked out during instant eliminations
2. Pip - still rockin' the bowtie man.
3. James Massone - still jammin' in his letterman jacket.
4. Tony Luca - still a former mouseketeer
5. Angie Johnson - aka the marine - kicked out during the battle rounds
6. Jermaine Paul - no longer just a backup singer for Alicia Keys
7. Juliet Simms - still has the gravelly voice of awesome
8. Adley Stump - kicked out on the battle rounds
9. Sera Hill - kicked out during the live rounds
10. The Line - kicked out during the battle rounds

Honorable mentions include: Katrina Parker, Jessie Campbell, Jamar Rogers, Kim Yarbrough and Ashley DeLa Rosa.

So I guess 5 out of 10 isn't bad, and when you think about it only one person can win anyway, but I was still going with Jordis man, she rocks!

Now I just got Juliet and the boys. Though she's a rocker hardcore with her gravelly voice so maybe she'll pull it off.

Sorry, this is negative. I didn't set out to be all Debbie Downer.

Let's turn this around.

What went right today?

Hm.

Well, it was a Monday.

But I got through it unscathed.

So that's always a bonus.

Did a lot of supply stuff, more in store for that tomorrow.

Learned I'm, well, I'm not sure what I am.

Reliable?

Perhaps?

Superwoman is letting a chick interview me for a class. So either that's props to me, or she is looking to dump it on someone. Haha, I'm going to go with the first one.

Hoping I've proved myself after working here almost 2 years.

Holy crap, it's gonna be two years in like a month.

Cause I graduated on the 8th, started at the home branch on the 16th and the work branch on the 24th.

Dude.

I'm getting old.

I'm tired, thinking about going to bed early.

Didn't sleep well last night.

Some idiot at my complex went psycho middle of the night, banging on windows and flinging out a lot of 4 letter variety. Was tempted to call the cops but didn't want to get involved.

This is just getting worse.

Where's Keanu? QUICKSAND!

I feel like I need a burst of comedy to make it stop, MAKE IT STOP!!

This post is entirely too depressing and that's not my style.

Well.

Often.

It's not my style often.

I think. Hope. Wish. Dream. Whatever.

Comedy.

What sounds good?

Let's go with some good ole down home country.

Inspiration: "if you've been on television more than five times describing what the tornado sounded like...you might be a redneck."

You Might Be Redneck - Jeff Foxworthy

if somebody yells hoedown and your girlfriend hits the floor!

Here's Your Sign - Bill Engvall

you get your truck stuck?

"Here's Your Sign" song version

love travis tritt.

And here's one of these: AFV omg, too funny.

Oh yeah, and reference fact-or-crap of the day: Every US President with a beard has been a Republican.

See?

There we go.

All better.

I'm OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment