I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

When I'm not with you I lose my mind, give me a sign...

I don’t like the new blogger.

Everything is switched around.
Just when I got used to the old one.
It’s like Facebook, why you gotta keep changing. Just stick.
Like Timeline?
Seriously?
Lame.
And weird.
Just weird.
That’s not Facebook, it’s something completely different.
And it takes forever to load everything.
Sorry.
Rant of the day.
Everything else today was pretty good.
Except when it was bizarre.
But not all the bizarre was bad, some was cool.

But other parts of the bizarre were not so cool.
So yeah, pretty good.
That sums it up.
Today was pretty good.
No major problems and The Voice tonight was actually I think the first night in a long time that one of my favorites wasn’t kicked out.
Nice.
So, I’ve picked the final four, right now they each have two on their team, but my guess for the final is gonna be Tony Lucca for Team Adam, Juliet Simms for Team Cee-Lo, Lindsey Pavao for Team Xtina and Jermaine Paul for Team Blake.
That’s my guess.
Even though I’m secretly rooting for Katrina Parker.
She did pretty well tonight, I was shocked SHOCKED that Juliet wasn’t immediately saved, but I guess Jamar Rogers did well last night so he deserved it.
Okay, I’ve hit my Voice rambling limit, as most of you don’t watch it you’re welcome to skip those, though I do have to warn you that they’re gonna be weekly until this thing is over for the season.
Usually I have Castle to follow it but not this week, that’s okay, Adam Baldwin as a guest star makes up for it.

Oh my god, except I kept waiting for a Firefly reference! Seriously, wouldn’t “you’re damaging my calm” be a perfect line for his cop character?!
Okay, not work, not TV, what else is going on.
Um, nothing.
Which is AWESOME!
Did I mention how excited I am to be out of school until June?
Except next week is when camp really picks up so I gotta enjoy this while it lasts.
Like Thursday, day off, middle of the week, gonna sleep in, watch some movies I have checked out, then get some dinner with the sisters for my awesome sister-in-law’s birthday.
Stoked.
I enjoy my siblings, they amuse me. And feed me great one-liners.
And now draw me pretty pictures.
Second Sister attempted “Vikings” on the Draw Something app. That was I think my favorite so far.
I guessed it completely from the letters given to me cause it was like yellow-hat'd people under a boat.
It was awesome.
Should have taken a picture.

Not that any of mine are freakin’ fantastic, as I’m not an artist at all.
Well, drawing-wise anyway.
But I write.
Not this.
Well, I mean I write this too, but this isn’t my writing.
Okay, rephrase, this is not my serious writing.
Not that all my other writing is serious, okay let’s put it this way, this is crap.
It’s fun crap.
And people read it.
My other stuff, which people for some weird reason are convinced is good, I don’t share.
Unless it’s for a class assignment.
Or a Sketch and Edit.
Speaking of, I have a few new ones I could post on here, but I should send them to Sketch first as she would kill me for posting them on here first.
Geez, it’s been a while, I think my last one was like…hm, let me check.
And that was crap.

But it’s fun crap.
Much like this blog.
Which is why they’re on here.
Perhaps I will throw in some writing on Thursday. Make a day of it. After I sleep in. I’M JUST SO EXCITED!
Did I mention I’m not really a morning person.
But you probably figured that out already, I dare you to find one of these that’s posted before 8PM. Or 9 even.
Most of them are like 11:50PM.
Rock it.
What else?
Oh yeah, the Wordsmith came in to work today.
I totally froze.
Gave me an invitation to his graduation.
But it was funny cause he’s physically told me that hell will freeze over before he sets foot into the library.
Like, when he gave me an Xmas present he put it on my car instead of bringing it inside.
Scared the crap out of me in the process.
But still, so yeah, gave me the invitation and then basically ran like hell.

Cause you know, it was about to freeze over, if it hadn’t already.
Crazy.
Anything else?
Um.
Not especially.
 



Oh, my cat is crazy.
But that's nothing new.

String hoarder.



And some empty shelves.
Which will soon be gone.
Cause they're already to the N's in Biography for the shift, woohoo!






Okay, on to the music.

I’m thinking classic with a twist.  

Because it’s just that awesome.
Baby One More Time – Tony Lucca
You can laugh all you want man, but name one other American song that people world-wide can name by hearing just those first three notes.

2 comments:

  1. I TOTALLY agree with you about Facebook. I've been able to resist Timeline so far but I know the day is comin'.

    So why does your friend (?) not like libraries? I could see where the new color scheme would scare him off maybe. But leaving presents on your car is disturbing.

    Hey, see you Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, he just doesn't read. he can but he won't. cause he's stubborn like that.
      have plans for lunch friday? we were thinking of hitting up Oso again.

      Delete