I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Thursday, April 19, 2012

I love you more, than I did the week before...

Overheard at the library:

"Does he sleep through it?"
"He sleeps like a moose."
"What?!"

Which led me to my reference fact/or/crap of the day.

Moose sleep standing up.

It's a myth apparently.

They sleep on their stomachs.

From 11:30-5:45.

Yes 11:30-5:45.

Fact/or/crap.

"It's casual-wear that's ruining society!"

Yes, I've changed topics.

That one was Nina Van Horn.

Nothing blows away the depression that is SVU better than some Just Shoot Me comedy.

Not that SVU is bad, I like it, I've gotten 11 seasons through Interlibrary Loan over the past year, but there's only so much of it you can watch. Especially since today's weather was so gloomy and depressing.

Carter and I are jamming, he took multiple naps on my lap tonight while I was sketching out my presentation plan. More on that tomorrow so I'll have all Saturday free, huzzah!

"Alcohol" Barenaked Ladies

love the melody on this one.

"American Woman" Lenny Kravitz

debating which version i like better of this song, though you can't go wrong with the classic.

Tomorrow is an all-day as well, but it's a Friday so afterward I'm gonna rock it.

But my cat needs food, I'm out of pop, and then there's the homework. So it won't be completely relaxing.

Have you ever had one of those weeks where you're so tired in the morning that you say to yourself you need to start going to bed earlier?

And clearly it's not happening as I'm still awake past midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment