I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Friday, April 27, 2012

But to me, baby you are the world.

A real day off.

Whoa.
I spent it sleeping in, awesomeness, then watched some Historical Fiction/Fact movies aka J. Edgar and My Week With Marilyn.
Not bad.

Not so fantastic that I want to watch them over and over, but not bad.
Learned a lot, Leo did well as J. Edgar, I was impressed, and Michelle Williams definitely deserved the Oscar nod for Marilyn.

Scale of Awesome puts them both at around 6/10.

After that it was dinner with the sisters and a cousin, lots of fun, got my usual rainbow chicken and fries. But as is usual somehow it always ends up with them giving me a lot of crap.

But I’m the baby so I’m used to it.

Things overheard at the brewery:
“I don’t want a third or a dog.”
“A baby delivered by Sasquatch."
"It’s Dr. Sasquatch.”
“They were midwives.”
"Dr. Mrs. Sasquatch.”
“He changed my oil”
"Dipstick.”

“Help me be less gross.”
Keep in mind we were there for numerous hours so these are just a few of the humorous/awkward conversations brought up at the table.

They all have kids and you know how kids seem to interpret song lyrics differently? Like, they don’t get the references or understand all the words?

Apparently “Moves like Jagger” was turned into “Move my jacket”

And “Boots with the fur” became “Juice with the fur.”

Awesomeness.
Alright, I need to fall asleep in like 2 minutes, long day tomorrow with inservice but the derby’s gonna rock!

“What if there’s a lull?”
“Un-lull it!”
I love GCB, it's fantastic. Catching up on my DVR. But I need to turn it off, sleep!

Early morning tomorrow.

"The World" Brad Paisley

i love this song. he's pretty great too. cool video, minus the girls at the beginning, that's a little random. always thought this song would be awesome to learn to play on guitar. one of many on my list to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment