I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Friday, April 13, 2012

"Who put a shark in my mailbox?"

Okay, giving the Scandal pilot a fourth chance.

It's excellent!!

Except I keep falling asleep.

I start it too late.

But tomorrow I don't have to go in until noon so I can stay up later.

Showed up today and checked my mailbox, like any other day. And there was a shark eyepatch in it. I was completely lost, couldn't figure out where it came from. Asked everyone I ran into if they knew anything about it and got nothing. Then finally recognized the handwriting on the interdepartmental envelope and it hit me. Queen of Awesome. and I should have known cause it was awesome. So it could only have only originated from her.

Squirt and Bubby's play was tonight. She was the fairy godmother attorney and he was the big bad wolf on trial.

Both had solo's, his was a rap, hysterical. They rocked it.

Reminded me of when we did the Trial of the Big Bad Wolf. With the "weasel sidestep" and the forever famous "yeah yeah the jury...yeah yeah the jury..."

19 years later and it's still stuck in my head.

Before the play was a dinner and a silent auction - i got cookies and a chair it's exciting - before all that was work, during that it was mostly desk stuff and some circ room check-in. Plus registering for inservice.

Oh inservice.

Last year someone said they'd rather have a colonoscopy than go, but it wasn't so bad.

Plus this year Sensei is presenting so I gotta go to that.



Ohhh, so that's why Olivia left the whitehouse and went on her own...got it.

Good show you should check it out.

I wanna be a gladiator in a suit.


Other than that today did some homework so I'm good for a couple of weeks, however I have a huge project due on the 21st that I haven't started yet. Woops.

On to tomorrow which is volunteer recognition, gotta dress up and all that. Catered food of awesomeness, plus some prizes and all that for the TAB kids.

Should be fun.


I know, I'm sorry this is a boring post. I'll make it up to you tomorrow.

Wait, she cleared his reputation but that's it? I guess it's not their job to figure out who the real killer is. I'm used to watching crime shows, it's messing with my head.

Song of the night:

"Forever and For Always" Shania Twain feat. Alison Krause

love the harmony on this one.

I feel like I'm forgetting to post something. Drove from home to library. Bought new headphones. Shark in the mailbox. Went to the church for the play. Ate supper. Watched them dominate in their roles, I think Squirt enjoyed calling her brother names and telling him to shutup - she was the prosecution attorney so she was all over it. Came back to apartment turned on Scandal. Posting.

Still posting.

Continue to post.

Til I'm done.

Which is now.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment