I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

the second hand unwinds...

I love my boyfriend.

I find him highly amusing.

Three months and counting.

Tonight we watched the new version of Bad News Bears.

It was also highly amusing.

Billy Bob Thornton nailed the drunken coach, seriously had it down.



Scale of Awesome says 8/10. I love sports movies, especially about underdogs.

Plus it has excellent one-liners.

-You guys swing like Helen Keller at a PiƱata party.

-This is not a democracy! It is a dictatorship, and I'm Hitler!

-My dad says the only people who put ketchup on hot dogs are mental patients, and Texans

-Is that a baggy full of bacon?
-I'm on Atkins!


We had a few good one-liners today at work as well.

Basically I was having trouble with the copier so I flailed to the Queen Up On 3 as she is the one I flail to, I said I'd rather have her show me than me breaking it cause
Me: "I like this job."
Qof3: "You just don't want to get yelled at by Paul"
Paul: "What?!"

Perfect timing.

"You know, that's how rumors start" made another appearance today, that's the second time I've heard it this week. Which made me laugh as both times they were immediately followed by sarcasm.

I enjoy my coworkers, they make me laugh.

I do love my job.

Plus I get to use the chopper. It's like an electic guillotine man, scary stuff but I'm digging it. Though every time I use it I feel like I should be cackling.

"Time After Time" Quietdrive


long day tomorrow, two meetings plus a lot of homework so i'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment