I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Monday, September 16, 2013

stabilized, motorized, insecure or fableized, curious or furious, picked apart like prometheus, legalized, penalized, don't you cry, dry out your eyes

So today was suckish.

Morning started out bad.

Afternoon I felt like I was gonna fall over.

Just nauseous and tired. And was burning up earlier. And my coworkers felt weird today too so I'm interested to see how we feel tomorrow.

Tonight I had absolutely no motivation to do anything of substance whatsoever cause I still feel like I'm gonna fall over.

But the difference between falling over at work and falling over here is that here I have a nice couch to fall upon.

And then just not get up from until I have to let the pizza delivery dude in.

I have no food in my fridge.

And I'm slightly obsessed with these spinach and feta breadsticks, they're fantastic.

Which is saying something because I am the breadstick queen, ask Sketch.

I'll order the pizza but I won't eat it. It's all about the breadsticks.

Plus, for some reason, I'll be starving and then when it gets here I'm not hungry for it at all.

I don't know, I'm weird like that.


So I really don't have a lot to say about today other than it drug on and I'm glad tomorrow is back to a halfday and more practicum work. We'll be on to the men's library, probably for a couple of days, they have about double the material and space than the women's.

I should take before and after shots. I just took after ones for the women's.


Carter is mad at me.

I kicked him off my stomach so I could sit up and post this. He was so happily sleeping on me as we finished Elementary season one.

I'd like to say that I predicted that ending, but I really didn't.

I do like this version's twists and turns, however I also enjoy Benedict Cumberbatch's version of the series as well.

It's hard to choose between the two cause I really like both of the Watson's.

Though I do find it amusing that Sherlock Holmes has been around for decades and it's like all of the sudden he's all over the place media-wise.

You've got Sherlock on BBC, you've got Elementary on CBS, you've got the Robert Downey Jr. movies, and there's also a web based series called No Place Like Holmes in which they are frozen in time and emerge in 2010. Along with many other standalone projects.

I'm wondering what the next big thing will be...

Oooh, they should make a series about Miss Marple. But like younger. That'd be cool.

Alright, those are all my sane-sounding-thoughts and some of my not-so-sane-sounding-ones at the moment.

Feel as if I'm gonna pass out so perhaps if I continue to lay on the couch and it happens I can call it sleep.

Sadly, it wouldn't be the first time.

Not even on this couch.

Music.

How Am I To Be - Watson Twins


hard to talk about two Watson's and not jump to The Watson Twins. unless you're not an indie fan like i am.

in which case you're severely missing out.

i really like when they collaborate with Jenny Lewis.

here's one of my favorites. the other favorite i've already posted here and here.

Fernando


awesome dance moves.

legitimate pre-midnight post. holy crap tag in use.

No comments:

Post a Comment