I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

What happens in the Kremlin stays in the Kremlin!

FINALLY saw Red 2 tonight with the boyfriend.



I say finally because the original Red is in my top five movies of all time.

I watched it every night for almost 3 months. Maybe longer.

Scale of Awesome for this one says 8/10.

Wasn't as good as the original - but that's true for most sequels - however it did have a lot of good moments.

These were a few of my favorites:

Marvin: You haven't killed anybody in months!
Frank: That's a positive thing!

Marvin: If it makes you feel better, bring the girl.
Frank: Not bringing the girl!
Sarah: Don’t bring the girl where?


Marvin: Mommy just slapped Daddy at the dinner table!

Frank: Stop teaching her things!

Victoria: Just rent ‘Dirty Dancing’ and tell her you love her.

Katja: She's cute. Where did you find her? Nebraska?
Sarah: Kansas!
Katja: Oh...Kansas.

Sarah: I didn't know what to do, I didn't want to kill him!
Frank: So you chose to kiss him?

Sarah: Where did you get the bodies?
Victoria: From my freezer.

Man: I've never heard of you. Must be a little bit before my time. 
Victoria after kicking his ass: Well you've heard of me now. 

All-in-all I liked it a lot and will buy it when it comes out.

Just like its predecessor.

Today was good. Was super busy with volunteer stuff so the day flew by pretty quickly. Tomorrow is another half and half day.

I actually look forward to those cause neither parts drag on.

Looking for ways to keep track of stats on books that aren't barcoded.

Thoughts?

Aside from a clipboard or a spreadsheet?

I'll look into it more tomorrow.

On to the music:

I'm Into Something Good - Herman's Hermits


Classic, though I really like the remake by The Bird and The Bee posted here.


So glad to have my car back. I switched back with Mom tonight after the movie. Though I will miss the XM radio.

Only almost wrecked her car like 2 times.

Joking.

It was more like 3.

But it's not my fault L-Town drivers are idiots.

No, am kidding, cause I know if I put a scratch on it I'd never hear the end of it from my siblings.

Speaking of, I woke up to like 34 missed texts this morning all revolving around plans for dad's birthday.

But you know me at that time of day. Barely able to tie my shoes so I had no clever responses to send back.

I did buy him a present. A Duck Dynasty book. It's thoroughly exciting.

For him at least, I don't watch the show.

I tried once, it didn't stick.

Anyway, off to bed. Need my sleep to function tomorrow. And there's a staff meeting in the morning. Fake it 'til you make it I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment