I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Thank you, I saw it in the window and I just couldn't resist it.

Ah, the joys of the farmhouse.

Just watched the top 30 funniest moments in TV history with Mom.

This one was my favorite even though it didn't make number one.



DEAD!

Though this clip is the reason I watched the show in the first place.



Awesome.


I didn't have much to say yesterday so I didn't post.

Worked 'til 6. Queen of the Known Universe and I were tied to the hip, which is actually kind of fun as she is pretty much my best friend at the work branch now.

If she leaves me for a boy too then I'm screwed.

Went home to pack then headed to the farm to watch the Husker game.

Good god, what happened?!

I mean, I'm glad we won, but what happened?

Sportscasters were saying we're supposed to win by 30 and we win by 3?

I was shocked that Bo wasn't mad in that exit interview.

But you know, it's a new season and we have a lot of people fighting for spots so they had to try them each out to see who plays the best in game situations.

Still, they almost came back and won it. That would have been bad.


Anyway, after that I went to bed semi-early for me. Fell asleep on the couch watching SNL and woke up at 7 when Mom walked past and went "what the?"

Woops.

Went back to bed, in my actual bed, 'til 9:30, went to church and then the fun began.

More camp stuff - huzzah! Went through 2 cameras with 1500 pictures and lowered them down to just 400.

Last year we included like 700 but this year there were a lot of doubles, blurry ones and people facing in the other direction so you couldn't see who they were.

Oh, for those of you who don't know, for the camp I direct we send out picture CD's every year.

We're a bit late this year, but at least they're out.

And posted to Facebook. With 150 viewers in less than an hour.

Take that everyone who says we're doing it wrong!

Well, person who says we're doing it wrong.

Well, person who says I'm doing it wrong.

Along with the CD goes a letter that thanks people and asks for feedback.

I'm sure I'll get one blasting everything I did. Read my camp highlights and you'll understand: Now Rhonda Has No Honda

But I'm past it. She can say all she wants. And I don't care because the rest of the crew is on my side.

And we have fun together. Like today, ordered pizza, joked around for a couple hours before finally completing our master CD's.

Then made plans for tomorrow.

Cause guess what tomorrow is?!

Church softball tournament.

We're gonna rock it.

We play Plymouth in the morning then a combo team after that, then break for lunch, then play Plymouth again in the afternoon.

Cause it's a rivalry. They beat us earlier this month, but this time it's on our turf. And we won it last year.

Go here: Unhook the Plow

So I'm off to bed cause I want to be all rested up for tomorrow.

Last year I stayed up 'til 4ish the night before, can't do that again.

Meeting up at 9:30 for our game at 10. Talked one of my old play kids to join the fun. And she's good so she'll dominate.

I'll attempt not to break open my leg again but I can't make any promises.


Don't Stop The Music - Treblemakers


John you're so right everything else seems wrong.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment