I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Sunday, September 8, 2013

As I fall into the darkness it's impossible to express

Yes, I skipped yesterday. But I got home way late from the races and by the time I got home I was half out of it anyway.

Was an excellent weekend. Worked yesterday with some cool people, caught the highlights of the game - see, now that's how we're supposed to play! - and then went to the races with the boyfriend and his bestest friend Steven.

It was fun, though the whole time I kept thinking of Vic Henley, "they're making a left turn!!"

He's a comedian that Sketch and I watched in college and then I actually DVR'd his special last year so I got to watch it again.



This is a different show but it's highly entertaining.

"and Jesus said..."

"white trash flotilla"

After the races we went over to his other friend's house to play video games.

Well, they played video games, I posted random stuff on Facebook.

Went back to my place to sleep and then woke up and went BACK out there today. We got lunch and watched a lot of movies.

He's dogsitting - it's his dog but he's actually in charge of it this weekend - so we had to stick around the house. Though we did go out to eat and stopped at Walmart.

Broke down and bought Now You See Me.

Which means it's really good cause it's the first one I've bought in a long time. Mostly I just get them through the library, this one I actually wanted to keep.

We watched a boatload of movies today, some of which are The Mighty Ducks, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Office Space and I think there were bits and pieces of others.

Along with some SVU and Cold Case.

They need to release that on DVD.

The second time we've watched Mighty Ducks, though neither time have we caught the whole thing. I should just order the series through interlibrary loan so we can watch them all.

Though I hate the quacking thing. Drives me nuts.

But it was a good and relaxing weekend. Which is good and just what I needed.

Tomorrow is back to work so I'm out. Looking forward to Tuesday, my half day and then Wednesday for our first TAB meeting of the year. Woohoo!

Song of the Day:

jammed to this one on the way back

Get Back in My Life - Maroon 5


love this song. no idea why there's an eagle in the corner.


Watching Iron Chef, yay Alex! She's my new favorite. I used to always root for the challenger but now that I know them better I go for the IC's.

Mostly.

Unless Bobby Flay turns into a jerk to his sous-chefs. Which happens frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment