I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Friday, September 6, 2013

First rule of magic: Always be the smartest guy in the room.

The boyfriend and I finally watched Now You See Me.



Holy crap.

That's all I can say.

Holy crap.

I did not see that ending coming whatsoever.

Scale of Awesome says 9/10 which is high high praise.

You can guess all you want, you'll never get it.

Now I want to watch it all over again. Knowing the ending I'll catch more the second time.

Actually I might do that now.

But I should sleep. It's late, I work tomorrow and we're going to the races after.

Eh, oh well.

I'll probably be asleep by the second act anyway.

That's all I have for today. Work went by super slow. Tomorrow will most likely be slower cause it's Saturday.

And Game Day.

Stoked. Though I'm skipping it to go to the races.

I have faith in my Huskers. I don't have to watch to know they'll win.

I'll catch the replay later.

On to the music.

We're skipping music, let's go with Clip of the Day instead.

Check this, 40 magic tricks in 4 minutes - LeclericShow



He actually has a cool channel, did a video a day basically all of magic tricks. And some other random stuff, but mostly magic.

Yes, I know I'm boring tonight.

Sorry.

But you should all watch Now You See Me. I challenge you to figure it out before the end.

And I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment